123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • (123) 456-7890 • email@example.com
Alexandria D. Garcia
XYZ Corporation Jan 2004 –
- Able to interact Mistake #1 click herewith customers of diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Transformed “difficult” customers into loyal, repeat guests by leveraging strengths in premium service delivery and ability to find win-win resolutions.
- Recognized for superior performance
DEF, Incorporated Feb 1998 – Dec 2003
- Responsible for booking banquet events at competitive pricing
- Worked closely with the Food and Beverage Department to come up with new menu ideas for business and social events
- Oversaw and also Mistake #2 click here worked banquet events to ensure that client needs have been met
- Promoted from Banquet Manager to Catering Sales Manager in less than one year while working with no Administrative Assistance for the duration of my employment
ABC Company August 1997 – Feb 1998
- Train and direct the banquet staff in servicing all banquet activities in order to ensure a successful function and repeat business.
- Schedule and train all staff to include conducting roll call and monthly meetings, illustrating the proper techniques and etiquette for all types of service, monitoring staff performance (defining performance requirements and develop action plans for achievement of goals).
- Supervise and direct the set up of function rooms to include placement according to event order specifications. Visual inspection of function rooms and equipment prior to event (inspecting for order, cleanliness and proper set up).
- Verbal communication (in a calm, positive demeanor) during the course of a function with the kitchen, service, bar, convention services, and engineering staffs, as well as the host to ensure timely execution of events, high quality of service, and adherence to corporate standards.
- Supervise clean up Mistake #3 click here of function rooms and proper breakdown and storage of equipment.
- Order supplies, equipment, and linens for all events.
University of California, San Diego, CA
Associates Degree Criminal Justice, December 1992
- Only woman chose for assignment to Special District Attorney Office, Tactical Drug Enforcement Division
Available upon request