555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Home Phone (555) 555-5555
Kathryn E. Babich
- 18 years of Mistake #1 click hereexperience
- Immense ability to read and follow Banquet Event Orders and floor diagrams.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Uncommon ability to work flexible schedule
- Computer skills (word, excel)
10/09/07 to 05/12/09 Banquet Manager, GHI Company
- Report to the Food & Beverage Director.
- Effectively manage more than 35 service staff and direct scheduling, inventory, management, hiring, payroll and staff development.
- Oversee up to five ballrooms, seating up to 600 guests combined and two on-site ceremonies.
- Increased Mistake #2 click here the customer service level by creating policies, procedures and checklists that ensured higher standards and accountability.
- Supervised restaurant staffs of up to 12, overseeing all day-to-day operations including setup and opening, breakdown and closing of restaurant, scheduling, stocking, prepping, and setup of cash drawers.
10/02/05 to 01/27/07 Banquet Manager, XYZ Corporation
- Experienced in 5 years of banquet management
- Organized BEO, set-up, decoration, presentation and dining operations
- Reported booking discrepancies and information to GM and KM
- Reviewed event BEO, recommended event operations and schedules
- Produced internal and external communication with clients and management
- Generated event logistics for management meetings
- Provided timely budget and menu information
- Scheduled, managed and delegated duties to event staff
- Identified, resolved and implemented changes
- Participated hands-on throughout event in bartending, servicing, clean-up and re-set
- Accommodated, delivered and exceeded customer expectations in all plans
- Collected event data, performances, reviews, billings and follow-ups
11/03/01 to 10/01/05, Banquet Manager, DEF, Incorporated
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring and firing, promoting, and scheduling of multiple food and beverage staff members.
- Planned and managed dinners, lunches, breakfasts, meetings, and special events for up to 1500 guests.
- Manage department expenses, labor, and planning for future purchases and upgrades.
- Worked with local agencies and organizations in planning of special events.
- Helped create Mistake #3 click here new and innovative ideas for continued superior customer service within the hotel and individual departments.
- Provide and promote a family-like work environment to encourage long-term employment of hotel staff.
- High School diploma, New York High School
- Safe Serve Certified 2008
Available Upon Request