999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • email@example.com • (999) 999-9999
Tammy C. White
Obtain a Mistake #1 click hereposition as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize my customer-service experience in a challenging environment to achieve the corporate goals.
November 2009- Present ABC Company Banquet Manager
- Ensure proper execution of all banquet functions.
- Annual revenue of $3.5 million.
- Orchestrated no less than 40 weddings annually.
- Responsible for scheduling, training, motivating and evaluating fifty team members including banquet captains, banquet servers and convention services housemen.
- Work closely with Sales, Catering and Culinary departments.
- Direct reports ordered, stored and maintained all materials including china, glass, silver, tables, chairs, props, linens and cleaning supplies.
- Exceeded cost goals for liquor, wine and beer.
- Met or Mistake #2 click hereexceeded labor cost goals on a monthly basis. Conducted regular department meetings and training sessions.
- Conducted site inspections and tastings for potential clients.
- Enforce attendance policies and resolve disciplinary issues.
- Recruit, interview and hire job candidates.
March 2009- Nov 2009 GHI Company Banquet Manager
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Stocked service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
- Supports and Manages the Banquet Department while working closely with the Food and Beverage Director and hotel departments.
- Responsible for maintaining a high energy, positive, professional appearance.
- Responsible for developing innovative and creative décor for Banquet function space.
- Responsible for short and long term banquet functions in the front and back of the house.
November 2008- March 2009 XYZ Corporation Banquet Manager
- Responsible for the operation of the Conference Center including: Setup and Execution of banquet events, maintaining payroll, meeting sanitation and safety regulations, hiring and retention, and overall customer service.
- Temporary responsible Mistake #3 click here for running the Cabaret Bar and Restaurant at night until a manager was hired. Tasks included scheduling, liquor inventory, and working with alcohol vendors to keep bar stocked at all times.
- Type 60 wpm
- Great phone etiquette
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Providing good customer service for 5+ years
August 2006- May 2007 New York University, New York, NY; Business Education
August 2004- May 2007 New York High School; New York, NY