999 Main Street, Any Town, New York 99999
Home: (999) 999-9999 or Cellular: (999) 999-9999
Highly proficient Legal Secretary with over 10 years experience, able to work in fast paced environments requiring strong organizational, technical and interpersonal skills who seeks a position where these skills will be utilized and further developed. I am also interested in any temporary and, or contract employment opportunities that exist.
- Dedicated and Mistake #1 click here loyal individual, achieving a reputation for consistently going beyond what is required.
- Detail oriented and resourceful in the completion of projects with the ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and able to readily develop good rapport with clients and colleagues.
- Energetic self-starter with strong communication skills who works well independently or on a team.
- A creative problem solver who rapidly adapts to changing demands and seeks the most positive end result.
Secretary; ABC Inc
Any Town, New York May 2007 to January 2010
- Handle all correspondence, maintained up-to-date personnel files, which include employment papers, appraisals, letters, and expense vouchers.
- Perform all duties relating to office management, act as office receptionist, greet and announce visitors. Answer telephone. Responsible for typing requisitions for supplies.
- Responsible for ordering supplies and filling supply orders from all our offices.
- Accepting Mistake #2 click hereand screening job applications for positions advertised in our offices.
- Check all expense vouchers and employment papers of employees in the region and daily, monthly, and yearly reports for accuracy and timeliness.
- Train new Senior Clerks.
Secretary; XYZ Corp.
Any Town, New York June 2004 to May 2007
- Provides direct support to 3 or more development directors.
- Provides back-up support to the associate vice president.
- Assists administrative secretary with many tasks.
- Performs complex administrative clerical functions for directors.
- Oversee and coordinate work for student workers.
- Receives monetary contributions and payments, transmits for further processing.
- Completes cash transmittal forms or cash reports for incoming monies.
- Processes interdepartmental transfer forms and requisition forms.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Proofread forms and reports.
Secretary; BCD Inc.
Any Town, New York February 2000 to November 2004
- Responsible for re-organizing the filing system.
- Instrumental Mistake #3 click here in bringing in past due accounts.
- Updated the client data system.
- Responsible for accounts receivable.
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Degree Received: Associate of Arts in June 2003
- Major: Secretarial Science (Certificate of Completion: Legal Secretary)
New York High School, New York
- Graduated in January 1997
- Curriculum: General Education with emphasis on Secretarial Courses
- Microsoft Word 2003
- Word Perfect 5.1 through 10
- Windows 3.11, 95, 98, NT, 2000 and XP
- Microsoft Outlook 2003
- Legal Solutions Plus (Various Versions)
- Adobe Acrobat (Version 7.0)
- Soft Solutions Document Management Software
- Carpe Diem Time Entry Software
- Compare Rite (Version 7.10)
- Time slips Billing Program (Various Versions
- Typing Speed: 75 w.p.m.
Available on Request