99 Any Street • New York • NY 99999 • Home: 111-111-1111 • Cell: 111-111-1111 • firstname.lastname@example.org
October 2008 – Present
AAA Company New York, NY
- Skilled with the basics to business math and record keeping
- Experienced with vocabulary skills, writing skills, as well as the use of computers and various computer programs: 10-Key, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Filed, typed, and performed basic office duties
- Performed skills Mistake #1 click herewhich inquired using a calculator, typewriter, and telephone
- Proficient with PC’s, fax and copy machines, and printers
- Used postal services to mail letters and parcels
- Inserted, edited, and formatted tables in a document
- Demonstrated the ability to complete forms and prepare envelopes and labels
- Type 50+ WPM
February 2007 – October 2008
BBB Inc New York, NY
- Successfully Mistake #2 click herecompleted a 22-week comprehensive building maintenance training program
- Learned the proper and safe use of a variety of tools including hand tools pneumatic tools, power saws, etc.
- Learned and performed carpentry work such as building fences (privacy and cyclone), wood decks, removing and building walls, building work benches, basic plumbing, electrical, interior and exterior painting and residential roofing
- Responsible for transporting employees and equipment to and from job sites in company vehicle
- Safely towed trailers and equipment behind truck
- Responsible for addressing the maintenance needs of the agency facilities
November 2006 – February 2007
CCC Corporation New York, NY
- Performed overall campus maintenance, under supervision and non supervision
- Roughed in campus office building
- Renovated Mistake #3 click hereschool restrooms
- Repair all types of fixtures and water lines
New York County High School
June 1998 High School New York, NY
Summary Of Qualifications
- Experience with financial administration of retail sales and service operations.
- Management of high volume retail operations. Includes supervision of merchandising, asset management, customer service and maintenance. Effective creative marketing programs and maintain compliance with corporate procedure.
- Skill in direction and development of individual and team personnel. Responsible for training, schedule and motivation of staff personnel.