P.O. Box 999, Any Town, New York 99999
(999) 999-9999 Home (999) 999-9999 Mobile
Administrative support position where my skills in computer technology, organization, attention to detail, and written and oral communication skills will add value and quality to your operations.
ABC Inc. Any Town, New York
Administrator & Human Resource August-November 2008
- Management of office and facility employees.
- Developing and Mistake #1 click here leading 10+ member teams of associates.
- Corporate financial stability created while increasing programs, budgets and staff.
- Designed, trained and implemented correct procedures for carrying out all administrative functions.
- Ensured compliance of all corporate and legal responsibilities – including the creation of bylaws and incorporation documents.
- Interview, hire and conduct orientation of new employees.
- Performed employee evaluations, rewards and disciplines.
- Planning, assigning and directing work schedules and productivity.
- Conflict Resolution – internal and external.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, New York
Test Center Administrator November 2006-October 2007
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the test center.
- Set daily tasks Mistake #2 click here and time sensitive priorities.
- Scheduled candidates to take computerized tests.
- Administered tests.
- Coordinated logistical support for the technical staff.
- Responsible for management of all emergencies and disruptions.
- Monitored correct procedures and wrote confidential reports regarding irregularities.
- Maintained computer system security.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and supervision of proctors.
BCD Inc. Any Town, New York
Elementary School Administrator June 2005-June 2006
- Compose, or transcribe from rough draft, correspondence, bulletins, memorandums, and other material.
- Compile attendance and other school records.
- Greets visitors to school, determines nature of business and directs visitors to destination.
- Answer telephone to provide information, take message, or transfer call.
- Ordering and dispensing of school supplies.
- Maintain calendar of school events and prepare school newsletters and information sent home to parents.
- Oversees student Mistake #3 click here activities and monitor classroom during temporary absence of teacher.
- Crisis Team member. Conducts fire drill and maintains up-to-date student emergency information.
New York University
Associate of Applied Science Degree December 2005
Bachelors of Science in Business Management Degree May 2008
Human Resources Management Certificate May 2008