999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999
“A dynamic key sales role that challenges and capitalizes on my successes in marketing and promotional execution, the art of one-on-one communication, and initiating action and sales plans that drive an organizations market recognition and sales profit margins”
A successful business and territory manager with proven sales results offering:
- Experience in Mistake #1 click here motivated account targeting, development and management.
- Lead generation and implementing strategies and marketing plans.
- Product expertise across multi educational levels.
- Building rapport with a foundation of integrity and knowledge as the first respondent to customer needs.
- Effective execution of company directives and promotions to achieve goals.
- Chemistry, hematology, immunology, histology, urinalysis, capital equipment & diabetes, drug & medical device sales.
- The ability to adapt to challenges to close & confidently maximize sales.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
- Business Consultant; assist current account base in developing a business plan, marketing, and working with referrals to become more profitable.
- Gaining key account conversions by strategically targeting them and gaining support of their referrals.
- Organizing Mistake #2 click hereand presenting to large audiences at educational meetings, study clubs and other corporate sponsored events.
- Supporting educational efforts to increase business.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
Territory Manager & Zone Leader
- Gained incremental selling locations for music, consumer products, electronics and software. (Increased YTD sales in excess 150%)
- Obtained store level orders for product.
- Processed price changes, returns and recalls.
- Placed rebate stickers, coupons and point-of-purchase materials on designated products to impact sales.
- Maintained a strong rapport with account base and store personnel.
- Trained managed and instructed Territory Assistants & Retail Specialists in the field.
- Maximized awareness of current, new and developing artists across all genres of music.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- Responsible for sales of chemicals used in manufacturing food products.
- Increased sales by 20%.
- Responsible for training plant associates in chemical and food safety.
- Responsible for hosting regional workshops.
- Worked with plant management on sustainability issues such as water, energy, and other conservation measures.
- Worked with Quality Assurance departments to identify and correct food safety issues.
- Worked with plant Mistake #3 click hereengineering and maintenance to develop new water systems.
- Sold and installed industrial equipment used for distributing chemicals.
- Designated to serve on corporate innovations team.
University of California San Diego, USA
Bachelor of Science Degree
University of California
Full Athletic Football Scholarship
Two years active duty, Germany, honorable discharge