9999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999, 999-999-9999, email@example.com
Performance driven, results oriented Sales Executive with more than a decade of extensive experience developing business for the many manufacturers I represented. I am highly successful in exceeding quotas with a demonstrated talent in national marketing, trade show development, and team management.
ABC INC. — Any Town, NY
Territory Manager, 2008 – May 2010
- Managed a $25 Mistake #1 click heremillion sales territory across eight states in the Western U.S.
- Negotiated contracts with wholesale customers by following the market to identify the optimal time for locking in a competitive price.
- Managed $2.0 million trade budget to support pricing policies and promotions to meet fiscal sales objectives.
- Maintained pipeline report to forecast annualized new sales, opportunities, losses and threats.
- Coordinated and executed new product opportunities with the Channel Marketing Manager and Region Manager.
- Conducted product trainings at the distributor level to educate sales teams on product features and benefits as well as how current market conditions impact market prices.
XYZ CORP. — Any Town, NY
Territory Manager, 2005 to 2008
- Responsibilities included sales and marketing to hospitals, physicians, and laboratories.
- Penetrated assigned accounts to get to key decision makers and presented value-add health care solutions.
- Established a growing territory far outpacing peers despite a sharp recession in the industry.
- Demonstrated a Mistake #2 click here proven sales ability in achieving the highest sales performance in assigned territory.
- Managed market positioning efforts and led initiatives that differentiated the company’s products and services; ensured compelling value propositions and created detailed go-to-market plans; delivered value-added presentations to the market, which provided new business opportunities to new and existing accounts.
BCD INC. — Any Town, NY
Territory Manager & Brand Specialist1990 to 2005
- Manage all key accounts and maintain all contacts.
- Handle a total of 50 accounts across 5 brands.
- Manage all current programs and monitor qualifiers for quarterly and yearly rebates. These include monthly POP presentation, shop survey scores, and meeting sales plans.
- Maintain leased, well run, and current accounts.
- Direct involvement with major companies on all rebrand projects to ensure compliance.
- Pricing and deliveries.
- General Maintenance of locations as per lease agreements.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
YALE UNIVERSITY, NEW YORK
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
NY REAL ESTATE COMMISSION — Any Town, NY
Certification of Accuracy Statement & Licensed Realtor
SALES AND MARKETING SKILLS
- Experience in contacting and acquiring accounts with major corporations.
- Strong talent Mistake #3 click herefor opening new accounts.
- Belief in customer service as a key to repeat and network business.
- Introduction of multiple lines into a competitive marketplace.
- Ability to build and expand customer base through cold calling and marketing.
- Capacity to build strong relations with buyers for major chain and specialty stores.