999 Main Street
Any Town, NY, 99999
A hardworking, highly accomplished Sales and Marketing Manager with extensive experience in territory management, account management, advertising, merchandising, brand management, market planning, competitive analysis, training and development, presentations, and customer service. Gains a complete understanding of the product and market to successfully fulfill client needs. Builds long-lasting relationships with internal and external customers through trust, integrity, and service. Utilizes a vast background, knowledge, and professional skill set to contribute to significant increases in revenue and business growth.
ABC INC., ANY TOWN, NY
- Placed in the top Mistake #1 click here twenty percent of the national sales force and exceeded annual quota; final numbers for 2009 were at 120% of goal.
- Achieved and exceeded quotas in a minimum of 2 product categories annually.
- Appointed to the strategic marketing & new employee training teams due to consistent outstanding sales performance.
- Mentored several inside and outside sales representatives on strategic selling techniques.
- Formed solid, long lasting relationships with key staff and high target accounts.
- Developed strong distributor representative relationships in my territory.
XYZ CORP., ANY TOWN, NY
Sales Manager & Territory Manager
- Responsible for managing the entire state, including two other sales reps in addition to selling to own accounts. Train and cultivate new sales reps and develop ideas to help reps meet their sales goals.
- Set sales goals and marketing strategies with the VP.
- Outside sales, marketing, cold calling and customer service are all attributes needed to deal with customers.
- Developed Mistake #2 click here 100+ new accounts.
- Reached quarterly sales bonus for exceeding quota in 10 out of 12 quarters with the company, 30% growth in first full year, an additional 20% year 2, and an additional 25% in year 3.
BCD INC., ANY TOWN, NY
Territory Manager (Sales force eliminated)
- Develop physician relationships to expand territory growth. Service and manage 150+ target accounts consisting of Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Ear Nose & Throat and Urgent Care Physicians, Infectious Disease Physicians, Pediatrics. Performed market development (launch) activities for new products and indications with approved product label.
- Ability to relate products and drug delivery systems features and benefits to disease states and management of side effects.
- Provide business intelligence and make recommendations on sales and marketing strategies based on evaluation of customer needs, trends, and competitors’ products or services that will improve district and territory to District Sales Manager and teammates. Developed physicians into speakers and advocates to drive business growth.
- Created and implemented primary care call plan for the team and secured entire group’s commitment maximizing time management and sales efforts in the field.
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY
B.S., Agronomy, Crop Science, Plant Protection, 1981
Life and Health Insurance Licensed, 1981
click hereAdvanced Professional Selling Skills and Closing, 1988
A1 International, Managing Time and Territory II, 1987
A1 International, Interactive Listening for Salespeople, 1986
Microsoft Office Suite, ACT! SFA