999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 – H; (999) 999-9999 – C
A Professional Mistake #1 click heresales executive with broad-based marketing and account experience who is profit-oriented and performance-driven. Strong leadership abilities with strengths in personnel development, training and management. Excellent at planning and developing strategies recognizing opportunities, extracting the essentials and determining the direction toward long term profit achievement. Works well under pressure and responds to change easily to perform tasks and objectives. Excellent communication and people skills. Outstanding record of success. An action person who reaches difficult goals.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Managing Customer Service Time Management Marketing and Selling Research
Distribution Network Team Development Performance Measurement
International Experience Problem Solving Recruiting and Hiring and Training Consulting Project Management
New Business Generation Contracts and Negotiating
- Developed international and national marketing plans improving company’s visibility by 75% with targeted customers. Redesigned, edited, and assisted in totally new spec sheets and ad flyers to customers in magazine advertisements.
- Identified and eliminated major customer complaints about service. Created new sales lines and broadened existing lines with streamlined performance.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
Regional Sales Manager
- Maximized Mistake #2 click hereconstruction sales development in a twelve-state area.
- Pursued additional sales opportunities through analysis of customer base and use of construction project database service.
- Developed additional distribution and sales growth by performing market research.
- Fulfilled customer training needs through production of professional presentations, helping customers to increase sales through improvement of their knowledge and instilling greater confidence in product lines.
- Increased product use and awareness through development and presentation of professional education seminars for industry professionals, including architects, engineers, and their respective professional organizations.
- Built solid relationships with manufacturing representatives, end-users, building inspectors, fire marshals, industry professionals, and other state and regional organizations.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
General Sales Manager
- Established a sales process from meet and greet to delivery.
- Retrained sales Mistake #3 click heredepartment on steps to the sale.
- Retrained f&i department on back end profit.
- Established a intradepartmental relationship between all depts to head in one direction “total profit for the store”
- Sales-service-parts-and f&i.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- Brought into organization to develop and implement ambitious business development strategies.
- Effectively developed and executed targeted strategies to penetrate new markets, generate new accounts and expand existing revenue from sales of 4-color process printing services.
University of New York , Masters Courses in Education Management
University of New York, Bachelor of Science Kinesiology
New York College – Computer and Data Science-summer course
OTHER and TRAINING
Sales, Marketing and recruiting training program
General Electric Lighting Institute, Acme Transformer Seminar
Control and Programmable Control and Industrial Control and Photoelectric Schools