999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
- Business to Business Management
Summary of Qualifications:
- Property Mistake #1 click heremanagement, Project Management Commercial Retail Leasing and Sales.
- Medical Device outside sales to Hospitals and Surgeons.
- General Branch Manager ∙ Sales and Operations for Medical Device Co.
2005 to 2009 ∙ ABC Inc. ∙ Sales and Sales Manager
- Managed day to day operations within my branch.
- Conducted in-service training for our 20+ store retail account.
- Proven ability to maintain an above 50% documented closing rate on one call close with products sold for over $5000.
- Designed proposals for clients for residential and commercial bids
- Possess ability to create client’s desire to own product and services.
- Ability to build a strong client base with an ongoing company relationship.
- Strong awareness of client’s hot buttons and objections during sales presentation.
- Proficient in designing lead generating programs.
- Knowledge of over 50 ways to overcome objections in closing situations.
- No fear for asking for new business.
2002 to 2005 – XYZ Corp. ∙ Real Estate Coordinator and Sales
- Demonstrated features and benefits of available homes and converted prospects to closed sales.
- Pioneered the selling of upgrades and provided excellent customer service.
- Prepared closing contracts and documentations.
- Designed and updated marketing materials.
- Liaison between the seller, real estate agent, buyer, and attorney.
- Exceeded Mistake #2 click herepersonal sales quota by 10% every year.
- Establish relationships with state and local health & fire inspectors, design centers and project managers.
1998 to 2001- BCD Inc. ∙ Sales, Retail Sales
- Consistently reached my sales per hour expectation and increased the department sales volume percentage over the prior two years.
- Regularly contributed to the conceptualization of visual ‘stories’ through department display organization; thereby generating multiple unit sales.
- Contributed to the administrative needs of the department replenishing supplies, organizing the office space and phone campaigning.
- Acquired a client book of over five hundred, recommending new collections and increasing revenue through direct consultation.
- Demonstrated excellent sales skill becoming the top salesperson in my department within four months with $97,000 in net sales.
- In the fiscal year of 2000, I reached a quarter of a million dollars net sales
- Business Mistake #3 click here to Business Sales
- Sales Management 13 direct Reports
- Training and inservicing residents, doctors, hospital staff
- Asset Management
- Project Management
- Budget Management
- Contract Negotiations
- Proposal Development
- Inventory Control
- Loss Control &Prevention
- Regulatory Compliance
- Risk Management
- Tenant Relations
- Vendor Relations
- Power Point