999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • TEL: (999) 999-9999 • (999) 999-9999
- A Challenging position in supply chain, customer service and product marketing
- An opportunity to provide and develop sales and customer support in planning and implementing creative business strategies.
- Over 10 years of Mistake #1 click hereexperience in product marketing and business development with computer hardware in consumer market.
- Create business opportunities by bringing in new products and develop new (niche) market segment.
- Establish a full product line, positioning, pricing, promotion, and product life cycle.
- Construct product roadmap and value added features. Establish product positioning and pricing in addition to product life cycle.
- Develop effective strategies for sales and marketing, both short and long term.
- Excel at strengthening business relationships.
- Drove in over millions of dollars in sales.
- Highly attentive to detail. Effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outgoing, friendly team player with good sense of humor.
- Familiar with MS Excel, MS Word and MS power point.
- SAP experiences.
Sales Manager and Finance & Insurance Manager
- Day to Mistake #2 click hereday supervision of sales staff.
- Daily, weekly and monthly forecasts.
- Inventory management.
- Creation and maintenance of customer database and follow-up.
- Proficiency in Comsoft, ADP and Reynolds & Reynolds operating systems.
V.P. of Sales and Marketing 5/2002-12/2005
- Sales and market development, Increased acceptance credibility and thus sales. Lead the company back in the black.
- Increased domestic dealer sales 15%, Distributor sales 35%. OEM business 60%.
- 75% increase in export business. Increased sales and presence globally, profitability increased 45%.
- Product Development, iKontrol, campaigned for Product of the year – 2004.
Regional Manager 7/2000-2/2001
- Increased territory sales revenue from $2.8M to $3.7M in 2000.
- 75% Travel to Mistake #3 click hereEleven Western States.
- Exceeded annual sales quotas year-over-year.
- Closing key private label accounts.
- Reorganization, training, support of independent sales organizations.
- Experienced in selling to O.E.M’S, Engineers, Design-Build Contractors and Distribution.
BS: New York College 1998~2000