999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
PROFESSIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
I am a sales strategist Mistake #1 click here with a verifiable track record in capturing profitable business opportunities. Achieve client buy-in through consultative selling techniques. Accelerate sales and realized bottom-line through the displacement of competitor presence.
Accomplished sales professional with more than 10 years of experience managing sales, marketing, and operations at the corporate and regional level for established companies I am a self-motivated individual with a record of building revenue and driving market share. Successful in identifying opportunities which build a sales pipeline to ensure continuous population of near and long-term possibilities.
Sales and General Management Qualifications:
- Business Development.
- Sales Development & Management.
- Market Analysis.
- Key Account Management.
- Product Management.
- Sales Team Building & Leadership.
ABC Inc. – Any Town, NY 2001 – Present
- Partner with key customers and personnel to understand practice structure, business model, key influence customer needs and business opportunities.
- Utilizes promotional budget to maximize profitability and return on investment.
- Reports daily sales activities through Sales Automation system.
- Keeps abreast of Mistake #2 click here industry, customer and competitor forces and how they will impact both short and long term business goals.
- Thoroughly understands the dynamics within the territory and draws upon this knowledge to develop a comprehensive territory plan to pull-through initiatives to most effectively impact the business.
- Complies with policies and procedures including, but not limited to promotion of products, business ethics, sampling practices, guidelines, expense reporting, and data management.
- Developed and motivated new sales representative.
XYZ Corp. – Any Town, NY 1997 – 2001
- Successfully developed territory by cold calling and opening new accounts with franchise and independent auto dealers, while servicing existing relationships.
- Reviewed and approved credit applications and negotiated contracts with dealer base to optimize contract capture ratio.
- Increased the previous sales representative’s contract amount by more than 30% in the first year.
- Set up strategic marketing plan to optimize efficiency and profitability for company.
- Prepared and maintained documents pertaining to dealer base.
- Prepared weekly reports to update senior management on projections and market trends that could affect our company.
- Consistently hit above or at company desired goals and recognized for strong sales performance.
BCD Inc. – Any Town, NY 1995 – 1997
- Generate appropriate patient referrals.
- Admissions from Mistake #3 click here customers and continue to grow the number of referrals.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with all referral sources, including:
- Nursing homes.
- Hospital personnel including but not limited to case managers.
- Discharge planners and other appropriate referral sources.
- Oversee pending patient referrals and routinely follow the progress of prospective patients.
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
Massachusetts Institute of Technology