999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999▪ 999.999-9999▪ email@example.com
Inventive Mistake #1 click here and results driven sales professional credited with creating sales management and organizational leadership processes. Outstanding strategist that is able to deliver revenue growth in highly competitive business markets.
Superior proficiency in all areas of executive sales leadership—vision through strategies, tactical plans, compensation programs, communication protocols, and reporting structures.
Dynamic record of top performance in developing a sales force that is able to achieve aggressive goals and penetrate untapped markets.
Solid leadership competencies with particular expertise in the following: new business development and retention, profit and loss accountability, providing staffing support, budgeting and controlling costs and customer service.
- Strategic Sales & Account Planning.
- Executive Sales Presentations.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Negotiation & Closing Activities.
- Sales Training & Team Leadership.
- Revenue & Profit Growth.
- Productivity & Performance Improvement.
- Business Strategist.
- Product Research & Evaluation.
- Organization & Communication.
RECENT EMPLOYMENT EXPERIENCE
ABC INC., Any Town, NY (August 2009 – Present)
Competitive Sales Manager
- Trained, organize, develop, motivate, and lead a group of field sales personnel to achieve residential upgrade sales and revenue goals.
- Manage day-to-day sales performance for assigned team of Sales Reps within the designated sales territory.
- Develop and utilize key performance metrics to impact both sales team and individual sales rep performance.
- Establish Mistake #2 click hereand employ a management oversight process to regularly assess both individual and group performance relative to overall goals and objectives and develop any corrective actions necessary to ensure sales objectives are met on a consistent basis.
- Further the professional development of the sales team and make them more effective and efficient salespeople; develop and deliver refresher training.
- Conduct ongoing assessment of sales territory and make recommendations regarding territory adjustments and realignment.
- Provide weekly, quarterly, monthly and yearly status reports of field sales activities and achievements vs. stated goals;
- Responsible for submitting weekly and monthly sales and connects forecasts.
- Responsible for products, pricing and promotional offers and effectively communicates this knowledge to other team members; also maintains a current understanding of competitors’ products, pricing and promotional offers and how to effectively sell against the competition.
XYZ CORP., Any Town, NY (January 2006 – September 2008)
- Achieving sales budget by 10%. Trending to achieve year end budget of $5 million+.
- Achieving current NBT budget by 20% year to date.
- District trainer for specialty initiatives.
- Manage 100 associates including 15 sales specialists.
BCD INC., Any Town, NY (March 2005 – January 2006)
- Conducted the day-to-day management of the sales department, including deal consummation, advertising, marketing and training, motivating and leading a sales staff of 10.
- Headed quality Mistake #3 click hereassurance and customer satisfaction programs; ensured deliverable met or exceeded client expectations.
- Responsible for $10 Million in inventory, including turnover and procurement.
- Worked directly with executive management to ensure quarterly financial goals were met.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Completed courses leading towards a Business Degree, University of California, Irvine
Completed Course, Field Management of Sales People, American Management Association