555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • (555) 555-5555 • email@example.com
Richard S. Hill
Accomplished project and sales manager with over eighteen years of focus on visitor experience and retail profitability.
- Proven experie Mistake #1 click herence in driving successful revenue objectives. Managing product turns to 87% sell through and leading selling strategies to push a 2.1 million dollar business up over 3 million in revenue.
- Exceptional skills in initiating and developing critical relationships in order to administer multiple projects with cross-functional teams.
- Innovative and motivated, detail-oriented, problem-solving thought-pioneer who possesses excellent interpersonal, verbal and analytical skills.
Sales Manager, June 2008 – present
- Top 10 sales performer, company-wide, consistency month over month;
- Increased facility revenue to top 5 performing health club company-wide;
- Outside B2B corporate and Inside B2C;
- Transformed an under producing sales team, immediately resolving long standing problems, and instituting incentives that elevated performance while building morale & motivation;
- Surpassed Mistake #2 click herepersonal quota, generating corporate accounts through B2B sales and driving customer traffic. Overachieved sales objectives every month;
- Responsible for sales growth of over 50% of multiple departments- hiring, training and developing new employees.
Sales Manager, September 2007 – June 2008
- Part of hiring team, which hired over 70 direct sales reps for the Northern Chicago Region.
- Implemented XYZ’s new sales initiative to capture market share in video, voice and data services.
- Taught and trained new hires for the Northern Region covering products, sale techniques and XYZ’s policies and procedures to all new sales reps.
Sales Manager, September 2002 – September 2007
- Generated $1million in incremental sales through product mix, new products diversification and expansion. Created product catalogs and marketing materials.
- Successfully managed, trained, developed, and directed inside and outside manufacturer’s representatives on West Coast and East Coast.
- Defined market Mistake #3 click hereareas and targeted accounts to develop sales campaigns increasing potential sales volumes and forecast annual sales for each account and within territory. Attended trade shows.
- Led highly profitable new patent product introductions with 30% profit margin that produced $800k annually in new business. Responsible for 70% of company’s new business.
- Coached and directed international colleagues to successfully achieve sales and business plan for USA sales.
New York University, New York, NY
- AA Degree, June 1991