999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999• 999-999-9999• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Sales Manager – Business Development
˜ Technology Sector ˜
- Business Mistake #1 click hereDevelopment Worldwide with Significant.
- Revenue Enhancement, Close customer relationships.
- International Business Experience and extremely Computer & Tech Savvy.
- OEM B2B Capital Equipment CCTV Sales & Marketing.
- Electronic Hardware and Software Sales.
- Sales Organization Management and Broad Customer Base.
- Product Line and Territory Expansion.
- High Profile Client Relationships and Pleasant Personality.
- Instrumental in Product Development.
- Electronic Vision Systems & Components.
- Strategic Team Builder Results Driven.
Performance-driven Sales Professional with proven ability to sell high dollar-volume-products and services with extended sales cycles. Eager to apply dynamic business development, relationship building and leadership skills toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing sales and profits on a regional, national or global scale.
- Results-Driven Sales and Marketing Professional. Track record for aggressively moving sales efforts to the next level. Developing and restructuring sales teams and being customer focused. Organized via Act database software also, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and others.
- Product Mistake #2 click here Knowledge Advocate. Builds on a technology background intently acquiring comprehension of next generation processes and products to better serve existing customers through better product development.
- Analytical Problem Solver. Researches efforts to determine essential issues, innovates strategic plans to correct immediate problems and proactively establishes long and short-term plans to accomplish corporate objectives.
- Market Forecaster. Builds a business scenario to leverage corporation’s capabilities and improve market share. Combines long term corporate development plans with technology trends and capabilities, accurately defining on the horizon technologies.
- Strategic Team Builder. Effectively conduct comprehensive analysis of existing and projected customer requirements to capitalize on opportunities for business development. Proactively select, train, anddevelop top-performing sales teams and technical distributors.
Synopsis of Career Experience
Sales Manager– ABC Inc. 2007 – 2009
- Controlled and increased profit structure on all sales.
- Negotiated Deals with consumers.
- Lead, Trained, and Managed the Sales staff.
- Installed sales processes and customer follow-up that created additional new sales.
- Trained with the Dealership staff on improving their processes.
- Created advertising promotions for the Dealership that increased sales.
- Created logs to Mistake #3 click herefollow sales efforts and monitor progress of Sales Staff that resulted in an increase in sales and profit.
- Interviewed, hired, and fired sales staff.
Regional Sales Director – XYZ Corp. 2006 – 2007
- Responsible for hiring, training and motivating sales staff.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly sales reviews with carrier district management.
- Consistent sales growth achieved year after year.
National Sales Manager – BCD Inc. 2005- 2006
- Led national sales organization of 50 sales employees & 5 regional managers, realizing sustained top line successes across multiple markets beginning with first month. Created and executed strategic, effective sales training, introduced frequent, low-cost highly successful promotions, increased communications, achieved process improvement, and provided creative leadership while maintaining an entrepreneurial, hands-on, collaborative management style.
- Consistently dominated all personal selling categories.
- As National Sales Manager sustained monthly national sales volume increases above plan.
University of California, Santa Barbara – Bachelor of Science Marketing.
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh – Associate of Science.
Proficient in Act Database, Windows, and Microsoft Office 2000 including Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Photo shop etc.
Hobbies include Amateur radio, computers, metal detecting, bicycling and flying.