999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • Phone: (999) 999-9999 • Email email@example.com
Jonathan M. Hall
Dynamic sales manager with over thirteen years of experience in management, sales, and marketing. Seeking a position where my experience can be effectively utilized to increase product sales and price while growing market share. Recognized for ability to lead, build and sustain successful sales teams. Expert in building mutual beneficial relationships with both customers and business partners. Excellent presentation, negotiation, closing and follow through skills.
ABC Company 1997 – Present
Sales Manager 2003 – 2006 & 2008 – 2010
- Develop the Ultimate “SALES CULTURE” to an under achieving sales team
- Responsible for Mistake #1 click here managing up to seven Account Executives in three states
- Lead the market center in a new sales promotions and contest role outs
- Recruit and staff new account managers and sales representatives
- Developed and implemented several Best Practices for sales execution
- Conduct sales meetings and conference calls with sales team, listened to issues presented by the sales team implement the appropriate actions
- Effectively build and maintain a total team environment with operations and other support staff
Sales Manager 2006 – 2008
- Create new business opportunity with West Coast engineering contractors like Fluor, Worley Parsons and Technip, etc. for the project with gas turbine electric power plants to market fuel gas screw compressor systems.
- Supervise and Mistake #2 click heredirect the customer service for after sales activities including spare parts sales, overhaul and modification work for existing compressor systems with North American end users.
- Conduct trade shows and exhibitions such as WTUI Conference and Power- Gen Show, participate customer conferences to market the screw compressors which have not been recognized well in North America yet.
- Manage the key accounts including major electric power plants throughout North America.
- Co-operate the engineering work, such as technical clarification, with major gas turbine manufacturers including General Electric, Rolls Royce, Solar and Mitsubishi MHI
Sales Manager 2001 – 2003
- Sold into major telecom vendors including Alcatel, Lucent, Genband China, Northrop Grumman, and Raytheon
- Recruited resellers in the US and Europe.
- Conducted sales calls all over the world using Skype.
- Organized demos and evals with Support Engineers.
- Generated sales forecasts and maintained CRM software.
- Assisted in Mistake #3 click hereprioritizing development of products, licensing agreements, and marketing collateral
- Enhanced company prospectus for Venture Capital.
- Supported President with correspondence and data for new product development.
- Reviewed legal correspondence from customers NDA’s and PIA’s – signing authority for legal documents.
New York University, New York, NY
Bachelor of Arts in History, Minor in Psychology 1997