123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • (123) 456-7890 • email@example.com
Priscilla C. Martinson
SALES & MANAGMENT PROFESSIONAL
A seasoned professional and effectual leader with a proven ability to exceed sales quotas:
- Nine years of Mistake #1 click herestrong inside and outside sales experience
- Strong brand building experience
- Extensive cold calling experience in on-premise & off-premise accounts
- Powerful but gentle closing abilities
- Passion for gaining personal relationships with clients
2006 – 2009 Sales Manager GHI Company
- Managed a brokerage sales force of 40 sales associates for pasta products in the New York market.
- Coordinated sales promotions.
- Designed sales objectives (case plan) in a market doing over 60 million dollars.
- Reviewed profit and loss statements for the market allocating monies for programs.
- Developed, managed and trained sales personnel consisting.
- Created planograms that were used to merchandise products by the accounts.
- Increased and exceeded sales objectives for all branded items using category management and IRI data.
- Conducted presentations to 60 sales associates increasing their knowledge of the brands.
- Increased retail sales by implementing better merchandising techniques at retail.
- Trained and conducted merchandising seminars increasing the skills of the broker.
- Implemented incentive programs such as, sales contests with the sales.
2003 – 2006 Sales Manager XYZ Corporation
- Increased gross sales from $1.8 million to $6.2 million in one year, with a total growth of over 300%.
- Developed over Mistake #2 click here 3000 new retail customer accounts in two years.
- Senior sales negotiator: Large account and distribution clients.
- Partnership negotiator: Created national brand recognition within promotional and event markets by negotiating international partnership contracts with large airlines that increased orders to 50% of all sales in 2004.
- Channel Management: Successful placement of new category within the outdoor, grocery and natural products industries; wholesale product sales include top regional and national chains.
- Tradeshow networking and lead generation: Developed large and small clients through national and international trade shows and symposiums.
- Established strategic accounts, sales metrics and fundamental reporting tools used throughout the company to forecast sales and product demand.
- Recruited internal sales force, outside representatives, brokers, International and domestic distributors; expanding product line into five major channels: Natural Products and Grocery, Books and Gifts, Promotional, Education and International Distribution.
- Directed sales and customer service development training utilizing videos, workbooks and roll-playing exercises. Results included higher job satisfaction, higher sales closure rates and greater job ownership.
- Implemented departmental compensation plans to comply with state and local employment regulations
- Developed customer service management protocol and interface within SalesForce CRM.
- Integrated accounting and CRM software creating real time sales order to fulfillment workflow: Managed contracted consultants, sourced integration tools and executed company training within budget.
2003 – 2003 Sales Manager DEF, Incorporated
- Direct Sales and Marketing and Customer Service
- Prospecting and cold calls and proposals and bids
- Developed and trained sales force
- Implemented Mistake #3 click herenew recruiting techniques & tracking methods
- Developed advertising budgets and assisted with creation development
- Create processes and procedures that interrelate to sales and recruiting
- Assisted with development of website design
- Attend & represent company at tradeshows and community events
Studied Business, New York University, New York, NY
General Studies, University of California, San Diego, CA
Completed over one hundred hours of sales training