123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • Home (123) 456-7890 • Cell (555) 555-5555 • email@example.com
Ruben J. Carney
Long Term career position where I can effectively utilize my expertise in sales, recruiting, training, and report analyzing to drive sales and control cost.
Sales Management – GHI Company September 2004 to May 2009
- Update customers’ data by using the Microsoft Excel
- Using Peachtree Mistake #1 click here program to do invoice
- Answer and direct incoming customers’ phone calls
- Schedule employee’s working time
- Other general office duties such as distribute mail and packages
- Introduce new cell phones to customer.
- Ensure and count that the enough inventory existing before operation
Sales Management – XYZ Corporation May 2007 to May 2009
- Leveraged acquired contacts, initiated aggressive campaigns of cold-calling, networking and solicitation of contacts which led to achieving 100% sales quota surpassing initial goals. Highly skilled closer.
- Effectively can handle multiple priorities with minimal supervision. Self-motivated and able to think quickly and efficiently.
- Served as main Mistake #2 click herecontact in all sales tasks associated with RFP and sales opportunities, site meetings, and presentations with prospective clients and organizations. Strong client needs assessment skill.
- Developed and built solid business partners for new product launch which led to an earlier deployment date and cost savings in operations.
- Excellent client relationship building skills.
Sales Management – DEF, Incorporated May 2003 to September 2004
- Employee #9 of sales process consulting startup, eventually growing to 100+ employees worldwide and acquired by public firm within three years.
- Led over 350 sales management consulting engagements for over 7,000 sales managers, executives, their teams and partners, driving sustainable, measurable, and predictable revenue growth through the improvement of sales process and sales enablement, resulting in an average top-line revenue increase of 17% in first year.
- Thorough command of sales cycle, milestone management, revenue forecasting, and quota attainment, as well as change strategy, change enablement, and change management.
- Collaborate with partners and client teams, managing the engagement of up to 10 consultants; directed client marketing teams in creation of customized sales tools for field use.
- Perform sales management pipeline reviews, identifying issues and recommending corrective action.
- Interview and Mistake #3 click hereevaluated members of customer organizations on live sales calls in order to assess and define sales processes, determine potential deficiencies and areas for improvement.
- Significant international experience; led multi-national teams in 29 countries on 6 continents.
- Product Expert – one of fewer than 100 Certified Solution Selling® Instructors worldwide.
- New York High School, New York, NY; May 1991
Furnished upon request