123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • Mobile (123) 456-7890 • email@example.com
Michael A. Yong
To obtain a Mistake #1 click herechallenging position enabling me to utilize my advanced prospecting and closing techniques while helping build a successful and profitable company.
Core competencies include:
- Solution Selling Strategies
- High-Impact Sales Presentations
- High-Dollar Negotiations
- Territory Growth and Development
- Fluent in Russian
- Organizational Leadership
- Advanced closing techniques
- Key Account Retention
- Reseller and VAR Networks
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Professional Development Courses:
- Cisco Service Expert Certified
- Account Management – Selling Systems
- Sales Boot camp, Advanced Boot camp, Labor Management, Hiring Compensating a Sales Staff, Business Planning and more.
GHI Company January 2005 – Present
- Grew client portfolio from 2 to 25 clients in region over three years allowing GHI to achieve greater share and notoriety in the North American target market.
- Increased Mistake #2 click hereNorth American client base by 33% in 2008 by personally securing 10 new deals, while the entire sales team for U.S. operations secured a total of 10 new deals the year prior to my arrival.
- Territory doubled in size by management in 2008 due to performance and went from 6 states to 13 states.
- Introduced improved processes, such as: built dashboards in SalesForce.com, updated marketing materials, launched a corporate PowerPoint deck, authored an executive summary template for RFPs, and collaborated with prospecting and lead generation team to refine the outbound lead generation and cold calling processes.
- Developed large scale webinars that have attracted as many as 40+ prospects per event. The events proved so successful they were featured in Joesguide and on the corporate website.
- Expert in SalesForce client relationship management system and track all aspects of the sales process in a detailed manner.
- Achieve success through polite persistence, consistent prospecting, relentless optimism, leveraging internal resources, and a never give up attitude.
XYZ Corporation June 2003 – January 2005
- Achieved 120% of quota both years employed full-time at the company.
- Youngest Sales Executive to attend annual sales trip in 2004
- Developed the largest number of Fortune 1000 and Corporate accounts company-wide
- Created cutting-edge new business hunting campaign through social and professional networking websites which was quickly adopted by other associates
- Developed a Green-Marketing campaign which was later used as a selling point with our resellers and strategic-partners
- Received award for best Pipeline Forecasting in 2004
DEF, Incorporated April 1998 – May 2003
- Recruited to Mistake #3 click hereimprove client relations, develop business leads, and close contracts
- Designed and presented marketing materials and proposals using PowerPoint and Word
Business and Government References available upon request.