555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • Phone: (555) 555-5555 • Email: email@example.com
Teddy M. Mcmunn
Summary of Qualifications
Eleven years Mistake #1 click here of relationship based sales experience with excellent customer service, plus residential real estate background. Proven ability to develop and implement sales strategies and build and maintain strong business relationships. Sales trained and educated on principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. Eleven years implementing marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
ABC Company 2008-Present
- Exceeded monthly quota goals overall 24 and 31 months
- Surpassed monthly quotas for 14 months straight from October 2008 through November 2009
- Had the Mistake #2 click here highest total monthly sales out of all reps in January, June, August, and November 2008
- #1 in overall territory growth in 2008 with a 7.1% increase in sales (only rep to have growth that year)
- Achieved the largest grossing sales month of any rep in 2009 with $190,969 worth of equipment sold
- Exceeded monthly quotas 10 and 12 months in 2009
- Developed strong analytical and technical skills
XYZ Corporation 01/2007-05/2007
- Sales of Doctor-to-Patient Communication Software Applications to Medical Practices and Clinics.
- Generated leads and sales through cold-calling, professional networking, medical conferences, and referrals.
- Conducted on-line and on-site software demonstrations for Doctors, Practice Managers, and Administrators.
- Increased recurring revenue in territory by over 100%.
DEF, Incorporated 2003-2008
- Call on restaurants, auto dealerships, timeshares, hotels, retail stores, warehouses, churches, and hospitals.
- Call nationally Mistake #3 click hereon such large corporate retail accounts.
- Ranked 4th in nation for sales of radios.
- Travel extensively to work tradeshows across the country.
New York University, New York, NY 1994-1997
- Bachelor of Science, Political Science; Minor in Psychology.
- Dean’s List.