Any Town, NY 99999
999-999-9999 & 999-999-9999
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Expert with MS Mistake #1 click hereOffice (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access), C, C++, Unix.
- Strong analytical, organizational, negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced high growth environment and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Good computer skills; ability to establish strong internal and external customer relationships.
- Well organized, ability to complete assigned tasks accurately and on time with minimal supervision.
ABC INC. (2008 – present)
- Served as the primary technical resource to size and price systems for proposals.
- Provided expertise Mistake #2 click herein installation, activation, configuration, and end-user experience.
- Provided project management and coordination of internal resources to ensure deliverable.
XYZ Corp. (2007-2008)
- Prime contractor and Command engineers on a new design.
- Strong product and process knowledge enables me to maximize quality and manufacturing at the same time.
- Cut process documentation generation costs by 50% by implementing office automation.
BCD Inc. (2002 – 2007)
- Reviewed customer requirements and existing design configuration in order to recommend targeted solutions that included all relevant technical documentation for the pre-sale (Request for Information, Mistake #3 click hereProposal and Quote) as well as Disaster Recovery recommendations.
- Initiated and implemented a system code that streamlined the ordering, billing and provisioning process which reduced equipment expense and work hours for provisioning, order entry and billing.
Master of Business Administration (Marketing) (2002) University of California, Los Angeles
Master of Science in Electrical Engineering (1991) University Pennsylvania