999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Senior Sales Engineer
Proven leader in sales and business development with responsibility for direct and distributor’s product channels Consistent in meeting sales and contribution goals by developing new customers while increasing sales with existing customers Expertise in the following areas:
- Strategic Planning Mistake #1 click here – Business Development – Key Account Management.
- Product Specification – Sales and Product Training – Negotiating.
- Team Building – Relationship Building – Problem Solving.
- Design Build Applications – Aftermarket and Retrofit Sales.
The following lists additional areas of expertise:
- MS Outlook MS Word MS Excel MS PowerPoint.
- Typing, reviewing and Submitting Proposals.
- Reviewing & Submitting Expenses.
- Order Mistake #2 click here entry, filing & archiving.
- Arranging meetings at both internal and external locations with food catering, Audio Visual, and material handouts.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY 2001- 2009
- Created of database of existing and prospective customers.
- Partnered with vendors to strengthen customer relations.
- Designed new advertising flyers to promote sales of specialized product lines.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY 2000- 2001
- Leveraged solid relationships to bring in significant new business.
- Fully supported, trained and coordinated channel program and resellers.
- Technical lead for the reseller channel including sales calls and product implementations.
- Live web support of authentication agents including, VMware, Window Domains, Citrix, PAM, RRAS, UWA, SQL, IAS, Send mail, Solaris and RADIUS.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY 1998- 2000
Sales Engineer and Manager
- Provide Technical Mistake #3 click here Support for Pre Sales and Post Sales activities.
- Train Reps on products and processes.
- Design and help product pricing strategies.
Education & Professional Development
Ohio State University, Columbus.