999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY September 2003 – Present
Sales Coordinator and 1st Assistant
- Maximize retail sales through proper and timely implementation of marketing, merchandising and sales plans.
- Maintain Mistake #1 click heresignage program and pricing.
- Assist in ordering inventory to maintain adequate stock levels.
- Head Cashier, managing the front end activities, Customer Service, Returns, Front Line Registers, providing direction and support to associates; Coach cashiers.
- New Product Introduction and disposal of discontinued or failed test product.
- Plan and implement product presentation.
- Balance daily receipts, record cash, checks and credit card payments.
- Inventory and price control.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY January 2001 – April 2003
- Responsible for account management, business generation and sales prospecting.
- Managing Mistake #2 click here existing and new client relationships.
- Sales management including creation of room blocks for social & corporate overnight accommodations.
- Booking events for corporate meeting space and catering arrangements.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY June 1998 – September 2000
- Review and approve sales proposals.
- Manage and update inventory daily.
- Make recommendations to sales about their plans in regards to inventory.
- Maximize revenue by 125% by tripling inventory via upgrades.
- Analyze & update selling schedules.
- Communicate with Sales Planners, Account Executives and Assistants about traffic and inventory deadlines.
- Problem-solve Mistake #3 click here inventory issues that may arise.
- Manage and update working budgets.
- Ensure delivery on all ad campaigns.
University of Colorado, Boulder; Associates