999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
Tel: (999) 999-9999 Email: email@Gmail.com
ABC Inc. – Any Town, NY
Sales Coordinator And Executive Administrative Assistant Nov 2008 – Present
- Cost control managing monthly budgets leading a team of coordinators with direction, deadlines, what to look for and
- Resources for Mistake #1 click herebudget corrections
- Provide data through various information systems such as creating Risk Assessments and Survey results to support
- Decision-making processes.
- Created a newsletter distribution process in order to inform clients of new or informational contents.
- Manage a team of coordinators through monthly newsletter distributions using system information-generating e-mail data.
- Maintain client data base working closely with a team of Directors on their book of business to ensure renewals and upsells were properly documented.
- Created strategic organizational charts for jumbo clients with a large account teams to be shared with these clients that would include; Senior Account Managers, Senior Account Directors, Clinical Program Managers, Senior Regional Directors, Vice Presidents and General Managers.
XYZ Corp. – Any Town, NY
Sales Coordinator Feb 2007 – Nov 2008
- Assist National Business Development Manager with detailed sales analysis, enter & analyze budget, arrange
- Travel, Mistake #2 click herehandle all new hire interviews, new employee orientations, and schedule semi monthly management & team conference calls.
- Provide administrative and inside sales support for Senior Sales Account Managers.
- Coordinate for local & remote road shows, product training, Lunch and Learns, and schedule customer ppointments.
- Create marketing programs on new product releases, upcoming symposiums, and other technical seminars.
- Industry researches to aid Account Mangers identify new leads in their territories.
- Heavy inbound and outbound customer calls.
BCD Inc. – Any Town, NY
Event Coordinator Sep 2003 – May 2007
- Supported a large sales force with creating and updating complex proposals, reviewing pricing and tracking appropriate approvals.
- Supported small project management team with daily tasks, which consisted of ensuring client equipment shipped,
- delivered and installed; contractor time sheets completed accurately and uploaded into payroll system; created and tracked contractor expense reports; scheduled and facilitated WebEx’s for remote technical support.
- Responsible for Mistake #3 click hereincentive fee payments. Duties included submitting, tracking and organizing Supporting sales documentation for payment.
University of California, Davis
Bachelor of Science, May 2003
COMPUTER: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, Mozilla Firefox, Donovan Data Systems Software, Wide Orbit Traffic, Media Ocean.