999 Main Street, Any Town, New York 99999
Phone: (999) 999-9999 Email: email@example.com
Detailed oriented, Mistake #1 click herefocused on increasing company revenue and knowledge by effectively educating, motivating, and creating process improvements for team members, customers, and business partners. Good leadership, influential, and coaching skills. Very charismatic, positive, energetic, enthusiastic, and creative take pride on being resourceful, dependable, interpersonal, and ethical. “Go getter” personality with a forward thinking mindset Adaptable to change and work well under pressure.
- Mentor and trainer
- Business development
- Project planner
- Database and spreadsheet analysis
- Knowledge of various computer software programs
- Process improvement
- Sales and marketing
- Report preparation
- Professional presentations
- Customer relationship management
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY 11/2006 – 04/2010
- Provides support to Dir. of Sales, Regional Sales managers and Key account sales groups.
- Plans and Mistake #2 click here organizes sales meetings.
- Plan, organize and execute promotional projects and events.
- Works as a liaison between sales reps and customer service to resolve customer order issues and complaints.
- Coordinate and execute large marketing mailers and distribute marketing materials and catalogs as needed.
- Coordinate traded shows: Finalize arrangements i.e. payments, equipment, materials, booths, catalogs.
- Create, maintain and run reports and data bases related to commissions, sales history, call reports.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY 01/2006 – 10/2006
- Provide business support to sales managers.
- Assist and coordinate strategically and tactically in many areas including the budgeting process, as well as in the marketing area to create trade advertisements, media kits, direct mail & email campaigns and customized sales presentations that identify a unique selling proposition for clients.
- Assist sales managers with proposals, forecasts and budgets.
- Maintain and consistently update a database of prospects and current clients, actively track competitive publications to seek out new prospects.
- Assist with coordination of trade shows and attend several shows throughout the year.
- Work with and coordinate simultaneous projects with many different departments within the company.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY 02/2004 – 12/2005
(Channel) Sales Coordinator
- More than doubled sales in a 2-year period.
- Provide single point interface for all issues associated with Channel Sales.
- Met deadlines Mistake #3 click hereas assigned; handle multiple priorities and complex tasks on a routine basis.
- Created and managed partner list with Company contacts, web sites, industry type, and discount levels.
- Ability to be proactive in the anticipation of needed reseller information.
- Generate contracts, obtain approvals and ensure accuracy of all details in processing reseller agreements.
- New York University
- Covey Time Management
- Leadership Training
- Team Building Training
- Effective Business Communication Skills
- Enterprise Resource Planning’s System (ERP-AS400)
- Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, and Visio)
- SPSS Showcase queries
- Adobe Reader
- Order Management Systems (OMS)