1111 Any Street • New York • NY 11111 • email@example.com • 123-456-7890
Skilled and personable Customer Service and Sales Associate with 8 years experience establishing rapport with customers, gaining trust, and building strong repeat and referral business.
- Customer Service Mistake #1 click here: Served as point of contact for customers. Educated customers regarding company services and products. Enjoy talking to people and establishing a long term, loyal customer base.
- Visual Merchandising and Store Design: Exceptional ability to design the store to attract customers and increase store sales.
- Key Strengths: Strong record creating a positive 1st impression. Highly organized and conscientious, loyal, and dependable; entrusted by owner with all opening and closing procedures without supervision.
ABC Corporation. – New York, NY 10/2009 to 12/2009
- Constantly keeping in touch with customers to drive sales
- Organization Mistake #2 click hereof sales floor as well as stock room.
- Confront all customers as well and addressing any questions or concerns.
- Recommending the best product for each customer’s needs and wants
JKL Mall – New York, NY 2004 to 2008
- Customer Service
- Electronic Sales, Music Sales and DVD and Blu Ray Sales.
- Computer Special Orders and Phone Orders
- Phone Services
- Loss Prevention
- Merchandising, Stock and Shipment.
XYZ Limited – New York, NY 2003 to 2004
- Great Customer Service.
- Answering phones
- Counting Mistake #3 click hereall items before a customer enters a fitting room.
- Button, Zipper, and Tie all garments.
- Question Mark hangers.
- Greeting all guest
- Taking all breaks and returning on time.
- Making sure everything look’s neat and presentable for customers to purchase.