9999 Any Street • New York • NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
Nicole Janette Hill
04/00/2005 – 6/12/2009 AAA Association New York, NY
- Responsible for Mistake #1 click hereselling new & Pre-owned motorcycles, ATV’s and watercraft
- Provide finance assistance for customers to meet their needs
- Responsible for preparing documents and contracts for customers to complete the sale process
- Maintain high level of customer service prior, during and after the sale
- Consistently achieving sales goals set by management
02/00/2004 – 4/00/2005 BBB Corporation New York, NY
- Currently working in New York City as a Sales Associate for this New Jersey based Jewelry Company.
- All facets of the Mistake #2 click heresales and customer service process involved in selling up-scale jewelry and watches for this AGS certified Jewelry Company, who is also the largest Rolex retailer in the United States.
- Both in-person and telephone sales expertise as well as all aspects of quality customer service such as carrying out all procedures relating to special orders, pricing, display, repair orders and inventory.
- Ranked #1 in total sales for 2004.
08/00/2002-4/00/2004 XYZ Limited Melbourne, Florida
- Constantly worked in a fast pace, high demanding environment
- Worked in all areas of the store throughout the day (fitting room, cash point, floor)
- Accurately displayed new shipment and organized departments according to the handbook
- Process sales transactions through POS system and maintain accurate register and records
- Team leader in various group projects
- Greeted clients and gave exceptional customer service
- Light visual work and appropriately displayed mannequins
- Trained new employees from sales associates to future managers
- Worked Mistake #3 click heregreat with numerous people from diverse backgrounds
- Highly dependable and efficient in written and oral communication
- Became a prominent team member and a senior sales associate
New York College New York, NY
Available on request.