999 Any Street • New York • NY 99999 • 999-999-9999
Sales Associate New York, NY 07/28/09-05/29/10
- Responsible for Mistake #1 click hereassisting customers with finding the right items to meet their needs
- Responsible for maintaining and awareness of all promotions and advertisements
- Assisted in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
- Assisted in ringing up sales at registers
Sales Associate New York, NY 08/08/2008-02/23/2009
- Worked in receiving loading and unloading merchandise for deliveries. Checked paperwork to be sure correct packages were delivered and sent.
- Assisted in monthly inventory. Physically counting each piece of merchandise and matching it against inventory count.
- Coordinated merchandise on the sales floor. Stocked shelves to keep full and set up endcaps to draw customer attention. Also followed the plan-o-gram to set up aisles and section for best flow and appeal.
- Recovered the Mistake #2 click heresales floor and cleaned the store. Straightened merchandise and place back in correct area. Restocked and set up for the next sales day
- Worked in customer service to help customer have a better shopping experience. Walked them through their purchases and offered ideas to help their needs. Resolved issues or complaints in a friendly manner to ensure repeat customers. Completed transactions quickly and efficiently on the register. Took cash from customers and instructed them how to use the credit and debit machine.
Sales Associate New York, NY 06/2006 to 08/2007
- Excellent customer service
- Opened and Mistake #3 click hereclosed the store
- Assisted customers as a sales associate virtually when they weren’t open to come in via telephone
- Resolved customer issues regarding concerns or problems.
- Controlled inventory in the stockroom for multiple stores via the telephone and computer
- Trained new employees
- Operated cash register
Columbia Business School
New York, NY NST Certificate 2003
Xavier High School
New York, NY High School Diploma 2000