999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999,
(999) 999-9999, firstname.lastname@example.org
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Outstanding Mistake #1 click here Computer Skills particularly with Microsoft Office.
- Thorough Experience at all levels of the Customer Service Relationship.
- Process Streamlining.
- Spreadsheet Development.
- New Business Generation.
ABC Inc. June 2009- April 2010 Any Town, NY
- Supported sales director and sales reps with administrative needs.
- Organized and planned events.
- Registered for conferences and shows.
- Reviewed, submitted expense reports.
- Approved Mistake #2 click here sample requests.
- Created flayers, handouts.
XYZ Corp. Sept 2006- April 2009 Any Town, NY
- Assemble and inspect listing and purchase contract agreements.
- Maintain and update company’s website, email accounts and phone system.
- Responsible for all administrative duties.
- Input and manage accounts receivable and payable.
BCD Inc. July 2002- Sept 2006 Any Town, NY
Sales Assistant and Receptionist
- Answered multi-line phone system; directed callers as necessary.
- Entered and filed Accounts Payable invoices into accounting system.
- Set up new employees on phone system, updated phone system as necessary.
- Received Mistake #3 click hereand processed all incoming mail; processed outgoing mail.
- Process Requests for Quote from clients: review schematics, drawings and Bills of Materials for database upload.
- Process Return Material Authorizations for clients.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word with working knowledge of Microsoft Access.
- Duke University
- Associates Degree in General Education, June 2002
- New York High School
- Graduated with Honors.