999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Home Phone: (999) 999-9999
Skillful and dedicated Executive and Sales Assistant with extensive experience in the coordination, planning, and support of daily operational and administrative functions. Maintains excellent written and oral communication skills, problem resolution abilities, and a high level of confidentiality Interacts effectively with executives, co-workers, clients, sales teams, and management.
Skills & Abilities
- Self-motivated, Mistake #1 click here highly organized, and detail-oriented.
- Quickly absorb and retain new information and procedures.
- Works effectively and efficiently with fast paced environment.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY 2007 – 2009
- Provide support to a sales team, ensuring all sales contract information from new and existing customers are input into a data base.
- Work with customers to ensure that contractual service expectations are exceeded.
- Covers switch board as needed.
- Take customer payments over the phone.
- Input technician hours of service during service calls to generate customer invoices.
- Maintain and update customer information as it may change in a data base.
- Copy customer Mistake #2 click herecontracts to forward to our corporate department for approval.
- Capture customer information accurately.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY 2003 – 2006
- Provided marketing assistance to existing and prospective clients.
- Mail merged documents to potential and current clients.
- Provided the highest level of customer service to the bank’s clientele with timely responses to all inquiries.
- Transferred funds, provided accurate account statements, opened new accounts.
- Prepared annuity and account sales documents.
- Assisted in all aspects of investment management, business, and development.
- Organized client appreciation events.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY 2002 – 2003
- Entered sales Mistake #3 click hereorders from customers purchasing standard stock items or orders with specialized processing.
- Input daily adjustments for scrap to help maintain exact current inventory.
- Responsible for tracking customers’ orders or responding to questions or concerns from customers.
- Quoted customer pricing utilizing windows based system to assist customers in purchasing standard sizes or calculating extra cost for special processes.
- Experience working with Excel spreadsheets to calculate quarterly pricing for repeat orders for specific customer and for tracking customer orders.
Bachelor of Science, Marketing
University of Southern California 2002
Operating Systems: Windows 7-Software Applications: Internet Explorer, Microsoft Word, Works, Outlook, Publisher, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Share Point, Oracle, Sales Force, and Taleo, Type: 50 WPM
Furnished Upon Request.