999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
- Successfully Managed up to 25 employees – variety of employment settings.
- Effective Communicator and Problem-Solver.
- Purchasing and Inventory Management.
- Retail and Wholesale Management.
- Highly Analytical, Organized, Detailed.
- Created three Mistake #1 click herestart-up departments: Training, Help Desk, network Services.
- Standards-based Internal Auditing.
- Experienced in all phases of the Accounting cycle.
- Full-charge Bookkeeper and Accounting Supervisor.
- Experienced Trainer and Teacher and Curriculum Developer.
- Accomplished Writer, Journalist, Grammarian.
- Systems Analyst and Programmer.
- Database Manager, Programmer, Analyst.
- Installed and supported micro-mainframe communication.
- Experienced in all personal computer products.
- Help Desk Manager.
- Local Area Network Manager.
- Taught English, Journalism, History and Drama to multi-cultural, multi-ethnic population.
- Voted Teacher of the Quarter.
- Revamped two Secondary School Book Libraries.
- Cited for excellence in communication, subject knowledge, and curriculum development.
ABC Inc. 6/2006 – Present
- Executes the Mistake #2 click hereplacement and assembly of retail fixtures, adjustment of shelves and arrangement and placement of product on the shelves in accordance with CAD drawings and plan-o-grams.
- Data collection.
- Compliance auditing.
XYZ Corp. 10/2003 – 10/2004
- Store audits, resets, pricing and working with store personnel regarding their store inventory, products and displays.
- Extensive customer service and relations.
BCD Inc. 12/2001 – 10/2002
- Team Lead – Responsible for assigning POGs to the team and ensure work is completed correctly and in a timely manner. Upon completion of assignments I meet with store management and prepare a status report.
- Ensure that a Mistake #3 click hereproper level of stock is maintained, that the merchandise is displayed appropriately with proper signage and favorable shelf placement.
- New product cut-ins.
- Setup plan-o-gram execution, as well as the stocking. fronting, facing, and rotating of the manufacturer’s products.
- Able to work at various heights, setting up displays, fixtures and shelving.
New York University New York, NY
Master of Arts, Education 1999
Subject Teaching Credential
New York State University New York, NY
Bachelor of Arts, History 1995