999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • 999.999.9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Versatile Purchasing Professional offering dynamic skills in Management, Vendor Relations, Procurement, Inventory Control and Warehousing eager to contribute to the success of a progressive organization in the role of Buyer.
- Over 10 years of Mistake #1 click here successful background in purchasing, procurement and inventory management.
- Solid experience in all phases of retail operations, warehousing and buying.
- Strength in vendor negotiation for best prices, lead times and quantities.
- Adept in recruitment, training and oversight of employee teams.
- Facilitate needs assessment, strategic planning and resource allocation.
- Skilled in coordinating with multiple vendors.
- Provide in-depth, accurate revenue and sales forecasting.
- Designated for critical account management assignments due to outstanding performance.
- Excellent capacity in prioritization, problem solving and effectiveness in fast-paced situations.
- Well-organized multi-tasker with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in advanced software applications including MS Office Suite, Oracle and MPR.
- College-level business studies.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY 2005 – 2009
- Responsible for Mistake #2 click here merchandising media department, maintaining warehouse area and replenishing stock items on floor when needed.
- Utilized hand held computer to file reports and print signage for promotions.
- Ensured new release fixtures are set to studio plan, audit inventory of select items for low or out of stock and place pricing and promotion signage.
- Audited and set feature wall, end caps, race tracks and corrugates with product and signage.
- Set fixtures with shelves and hardware when needed for new display.
- Completed special projects as requested by studios.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY 2001 – 2005
- Implemented placement of new items.
- Reset sections grocery and general merchandise.
- Maintained a clean and well organized work area.
- Worked as team member.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY 2000 – 2001
- Audit areas of Mistake #3 click herestore, identifying missing price tags and scanning all out of stocks; results in improved inventory management and increased sales.
- Place POPs (points of purchase) and IRCs (instant redeemable coupons) per company guidelines in timely manner to ensure customer incentives to purchase products.
- Perform timely cut-ins and resets for clients, ensuring all new products are available for customer purchase and discontinued items are removed to obtain store credit.
New York Community College, New York, NY
Currently pursuing Associate of Arts, Business
New York State University, New York, NY
General Studies, 1991