999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • firstname.lastname@example.org • 999.999.9999
An experienced Pool and Spa Professional with 10+ years of experience in sales, customer service, management and construction and installation of pools and spas.
- Excellent track Mistake #1 click hererecord in completing and winning job bids.
- Completed jobs on schedule and on budget.
- Expertise in resolving customer service issues.
- Able to accurately comprehend pool dig specifications and execute pool construction.
- Managed and trained employees in pool construction.
- Knowledgeable of a wide variety of pool and spa equipment and products.
ABC Inc. – Any Town, NY 2003 to 2005
Retail Reset Merchandiser
- Utilized plan-o-grams to perform resets and new item cut-ins.
- Successfully Mistake #2 click here completed all jobs by time requested.
- Ability to complete duties under minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude at all times.
XYZ CORP. – Any Town, NY 2004 to 2008
Retail and Pool Tech
- Testing pool water for a number of different chemicals.
- Troubleshooting problems and questions about repairs and types of chemicals.
- Out in the field driving the routes for commercial and residential pools.
BCD Inc. – Any Town, NY 2000 to 2004
- Controlled and managed store front involving 8 installation crews, 3 demolition crews, and 2 quality control representatives.
- Sold residential Mistake #3 click here and commercial flooring materials.
- Responsible for marketing, sales, and administration involving 4 back office and 3 front office personnel.
- Sales encompassed retail distribution of ceramic tile, hardwood flooring.
- Provided in-depth technical support, back office operations, and administration.
EDUCATION and LICENSES
Associate of Arts in General Studies • NEW YORK JUNIOR COLLEGE – New York, NY