999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • Cell: (999)999-9999 • Home: (999)999-9999
To obtain a rewarding and challenging employment. Result-oriented individual dedicated to achieving customer satisfaction as well as meeting or surpassing company expectations.
Summary Of Qualifications
Use people skills to
click here build group involvement and support management.
Change agent, adept at recognizing and launching steps needed to attain objectives.
Front-line sales experience including retail & costumer service.
Communication, organizational, present-ability and language skills
People oriented with a professional, courteous, and customer-focused attitude.
Team player attitude, Effective team member, motivate other team members to achieve goals
Ability to demonstrate strong work ethic, optimistic about performing the job, tenacious in achieving success
Thrive on challenges to overcome obstacles with solutions that are sound and logistically feasible.
Retail Store Manager
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY Mar 15, 2010 – Present
- Trained and supervised 9 employees, scheduled work hours, resolved conflicts, determined salaries.
- Ensured compliance of employees with established security, sales and ecord keeping procedures and practices.
- Answered customer and associates complaints and inquiries.
- Work in a team Mistake #2 click here environment to boost morale and improve production.
- Supervised employees engaged in sales work, taking of inventories, reconciling cash with sales receipts, keeping operating records and preparing daily record of transactions.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY Mar 05, 2009 – Feb 20, 2010
- Customer Service, Taking calls about merchandise and customer problems & complaints, Helping customers find the merchandise they are looking for, Answering questions that the customer has
- Maintenance – Cleaning work areas, recovering the store, Mopping the floor, Cleaning the windows, Sweeping & fixing display stands and shelves, picking up trash.
- Inventory – Stock items on the shelves, do up to three or four “u-boats” of merchandise at a time, help the assistant manager stock items, do “repacks” leftover items that have to be packed up
- Cashier – Work up at register most of the time, Handling money, counting the till at the beginning and end of my shift, making sure the money is handle properly and checking if money is fraudulent.
Retail Communication Consultant
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY Oct 31, 2008 – Aug 23, 2009
- Call calling existing customer was able to increase revenue by 40%.
- Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders.
- Exhibit Mistake #3 click hereproducts at trade shows and attend trade shows to review competitor’s products.
- Meet customer for determination of their needs and requirements.
- Exceed any employee of the store ranking myself as the top gun in the first month of employment.
Accounting Software (Peachtree, Quick books, etc)
Email Software (Outlook, Thunderbird, etc)
Internet Browser (Internet Explorer, Fire-fox, etc)
Peripheral Devices (Scanners, Printers, etc)
Spreadsheet Software (Calc, Excel, etc)
Word Processing Software (Word, Word-Perfect, etc)
- English -good (read, write, speak)
- Spanish – good (read, write, speak)