999 Main Street ▪ Any Town, NY 99999 ▪ (999) 999-9999 ▪ email@example.com
To obtain a challenging position which will allow me to utilize my education and experience and grow with the company.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Current Mistake #1 click hereknowledge and ability of office procedures and computer software
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Take pride in providing excellent customer service
- Excellent telephone communication skills.
- Able to think independently and quickly resolve problems.
- Work well in busy office handling a wide variety of tasks.
- Ambitious, motivated worker who learns new systems quickly and takes initiative.
Typing 40 WPM Heavy Multiple Phones
Computer Programs Cash Register
Filing and Proofreading Cash Handling
Scheduling Customer Service
PROFILE OF EXPERIENCE
ABC Inc., 09/2007-03/2008
- Handle Mistake #2 click herecash.
- Provide customer service.
- Stock merchandise.
- Maintain cleanliness.
XYZ Corp., 01/2006-02/2007
Retail Worker & Cashier
- Customer service.
- Assembled various outfits for store models.
- Handled all cash and credit card transactions.
- Balanced cash drawer at the close of shift.
BCD Inc., 08/2004-03/2005
- Cashier, Customer Service
- Responsible for own register and till. My till and money always balanced.
- Maintain the clothing department and cashier pit.
- Promote sales especially “add on” sales.
- “Detail” by arranging the clothes by color blocking and by size. Clean (dust, wipe down) fixtures and end caps.
- Assist Head Cashier with major seasonal moves of the department (winter to summer).
- Hang and put away incoming merchandise.
- Back stock and restock merchandise.
- Set the weeks Mistake #3 click here advertised specials (tag merchandise and post signs).
- Make displays on mannequins’ and end caps.
- Arrange rounders, four way stands and “T” stands for customer’s ease of shopping and shopping appeal.
- Help customers with their shopping needs.
New York Senior High, New York, NY, Diploma
New York College, New York, NY, Associate Degree