Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999
Manager or Assistant Manager.
Looking for the Mistake #1 click here greatest opportunity to work as a retail assistant manager for a well-organized company that utilizes my skills in a proper way. Highly qualified and skilled professional with the excellent interpersonal and communication skills seeking full or part time position as routine cashier and clerk duties.
Four years of experience in the customer service field with the extensive knowledge of customers service management, expert in communication skills, experience in using multi-line telecommunication system, excellent problem-solving skills, other Core Skills include:
- Excellent Presentation and Organization Skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Having an energetic personality, which inspires co-workers to reach goals?
- Able to sell in a retail environment.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Good Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skills.
- Excellent Clerical Knowledge.
Over four years of experience working in diverse retail sales and customer service environments.
- Maintain excellent customer service skills and one year of management experience.
- Skilled in areas of order processing and inventory control.
- Hardworking, energetic, and reliable; recognized for assuming additional responsibilities.
- Excellent problem solver with strong sales analysis and reporting skills.
- Exercises good judgment and diplomacy in customer service.
- Experience in balancing cash drawer ensuring accurate completion of daily cash report;
- Experienced in pricing items, stocking shelves and in assisting in setting up merchandise displays, signs, and promotions under direction.
- Great at maintaining a clean attractive work station and assisting customers in securing books and materials.
- Able to Mistake #2 click herequickly learn and follow procedures regarding sales transactions, cash handling, business office procedures, etc.
- Experience in high volume customer service retail position.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Waited on customers.
- Cleaned the store and unloaded truck deliveries.
- Stocked cooler and shelves.
- Worked in kitchen which included cooking based on customer needs and wants.
- Worked as a team with fellow employees.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and accurately maintain all cash and media at the registers.
- Communicate Mistake #3 click herecustomer requests to management.
- Enter all media from register into the tally program.
- Maintain orderly appearance of register area and supplies stocked.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
- Worked regularly with customers
- Cashier handling
- Computer Literacy
- Maintaining a clean, organized, and appealing working area for both colleagues and customers
- Lifting more than 30 pounds
- Maintained knowledge of, and adhere to all company incentives, promotions and events
New York High School- New York, NY (2004-2007)
New York City College- New York, NY (2009)
New York College- New York, NY (attending)