- Marketing Mistake #1 click heremanager with eight years of marketing experience.
- Extensive experience in retail and distribution channel management.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills to simultaneously coordinate and complete multiple projects.
- Skills and experience in working with diverse group of internal and external stakeholders.
Retail Buyer July 2008 – Present Any Town, NY
- Handled various accounting transactions and reconciliation tasks.
- Provided account status data whenever requires and handled phone enquiries.
- Informed customers about various new products as well as staff.
Retail Associate Buyer July 2006 – July 2008 Any Town, NY
- Conceiving marketing strategy for Mass Emails, as well as entering plain text and organizing mass send out.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with Sales Representatives and Vendors.
- Responsible Mistake #2 click herefor Home Product Buying and Allocation of merchandise for seven Boutiques.
- Purchase Women’s Swimwear for seven Boutiques. Maintain balance of product and place reorders for sufficient maintenance of inventory.
- Responsible for 65% Average Sell Through of Swimwear. And 45% Sell Through of Average Home Product.
- Prepare sales reports to track, analyze, and forecast revenue opportunities.
- Assistant in opening of 5 Boutiques by obtaining and merchandising product.
Retail Manager and Buyer January 2004 – July 2006 Any Town, NY
- Responsible for the direction of the overall retail efforts to create a superior guest experience, maximize sales and maintain a quality reputation.
- Planed, promoted, and marketed retail events to drive revenue.
- Planned development and execution of new retail outlet.
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting multi outlet operation.
- Maximized & developed opportunities for group sales by proactively engaging group representatives early in the sales phase.
- Coordinated and executed quarterly physical inventories.
- Chaired monthly departmental meetings.
- Oversaw recruitment, selection, and training of staff.
- Energized the philosophy of service excellence.
- Developed attractive and refined window displays in order to intrigue potential customers.
- Established procedures for merchandise flow, receiving, checking in, and ticketing.
- Ensured all Mistake #3 click herelabor management standards are met.
- Attended Corporate Advisory Board meeting.
- Responsible for buying apparel, gift and accessory categories that appealed to guests and local residents.
M.B.A., Emphasis: Marketing December 2003
University of New York
Bachelor in Business Administration, Emphasis: Marketing May 2000
New York University, New York, NY
OTHER SKILLS and WORK AUTHORIZATION
Computer Skills: MS Office, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Photoshop, SPSS
Language Skills: English and German