999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • Phone: 999-999-9999 • Mobile: 999-999-9999 • Email: email@example.com
To bring to your organization enthusiasm, dedication, responsibility and a good work ethic combined with a desire to utilize my skills obtained through previous work experience.
Apr 2006 to Sep 2009
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Achieve purchasing objectives for resorts gift shops and wedding department.
- Source new me Mistake #1 click hererchandise and review existing merchandise to primarily meet guest needs and comply with import and export stipulations.
- Maintain vendor and supplier relations to obtain fair and reasonable prices, volume discounts, shipping arrangements and payment terms.
- Develop and execute assortment plans based on sales and inventory to allocate for each shop, meet individual financial needs and maximize profits.
- Periodically attend trade shows, show rooms and vendor meetings.
- Continually research consumer needs, market trends, and fashion publications.
Jul 2003 to Apr 2006
Assistant Retail Buyer
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Perform weekly Mistake #2 click here sales analysis based on sales reports.
- Monitor sales levels to determine product volume adjustments, replenishments and allocations.
- Collaborate extensively with marketing to facilitate the promotional efforts of new products.
- Forecast product need and availability; review historical data; and follow through with purchase orders.
- Act as liaison between vendor and warehouse to speed up product distribution.
- Negotiate trade discounts, freight charges and trade backs with vendors.
- Coordinate and organize sales contests, vendor trainings and vendor promotional events.
May 1999 to Jul 2003
Assistant Retail Buyer Analyst
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Assist buyers in selection of merchandise.
- Analyze sales and planned for key promotional events.
- Perform merchandise trend analysis.
- Assist in drafting of budgets and developing new merchandising concepts.
- Assist in inventory audits.
- Assist customers with questions and concerns.
- Maintain records of all items transferred between departments.
- Manage a staff of nine employees.
- Perform cashier duties: handle cash, credit card and other forms of payments.
- Prepare journal Mistake #3 click here entries and expense analysis.
- Prepare daily deposit.
- Prepare bank reconciliation.
- Perform accounts payable and receivable activities for store location.
Sep 1990 to Jun 1994 State University College at New York
New York, Bachelor of Science in Psychology
SOFTWARE and SYSTEM SKILLS
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Knowing Retail Ideas.
- Knowing Decision Support Systems.
- Sound negotiating and communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
Excellent references available upon request.