123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • (123) 456-7890 • Email: email@example.com
Kenneth M. Lambert
01/2009-07/2010 GHI Company
- Customize Mistake #1 click hereinsurance policies to suit customer needs, while covering a variety of risks
- Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their property to be insured and to discuss existing coverage’s.
- Prospect leads from outside vendors to seek out new clients and develop new business
- Follow up and maintain existing clients files, perform administrative duties, and carry out daily operational needs
- Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
- Ensure Mistake #2 click here underwriting requirements are meet, including auto and property inspections and necessary documentations.
2007-12/2008 XYZ Corporation
- Processing all Auto endorsements;
- Processing all Homeowners and Flood Endorsements;
- Reconciling bank deposits on a daily basis;
- Cross selling current client for other lines of business;
- Capturing retention opportunities by contacting renewal clients.
2006-2007 DEF, Incorporated
- Responsible for managing clients and their accounts.
- Provide information by running meetings and giving presentations.
- Implement time Mistake #3 click heremanagement on a daily basis.
- Responsible for contacting prospective clients and setting appointments with them.
- Office Technology Diploma, New York University, New York, NY. And Word Processing And Data Entry Diploma, University of California And Pursuing Degree in Business Administration.
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel And Outlook, Top Producer And MLX Change And Win2Data And Dictaphone And Good Project Management & Organizational Skills And Highly Reliable & Responsible And Fluent in English and Spanish.