555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • Phone: (555) 555-5555 • Email: email@example.com
Mark M. Brantner
Insurance Sales 10/09-Present
- Deliver 15-20 Mistake #1 click herepresentations per week derived from direct mail-generated leads
- Customize affordable insurance plans to provide vital protection for working families
- Train new agents in the field on delivering proper presentations and insurance facts
- Personal closing ratio from January 2010-April 2010 >40% vs. company-wide average of 33%
Insurance Sales 6/08-9/09
- Prospected for new clients and developed clientele by networking to find new and prospective clients.
- Interviewed prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the person or property to be insured.
- Called policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes.
- Explained Mistake #2 click herefeatures, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote the sale of insurance plans.
- Contacted underwriter to submit forms to obtain binder coverage.
- Developed marketing strategies to compete with other competitor’s in the industry.
- Inspected property, examining its general condition, type of construction, age and other characteristics, to decide if the property is a good insurance risk.
- Performed administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- Attended meetings, seminars and programs to keep abreast about new products and services, learn new skills, and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts.
Insurance Sales 4/02-5/09
- Provide customers with outstanding customer service
- Informed Mistake #3 click herecustomers of individual medical issues
- Clarified information about medical procedures to the customer
New York University New York, NY
Bachelor of Business Administration in Operations Management Graduated 12/09
University of California San Diego, CA
XYZ Advertising Federation 1/08-Present
American Red Cross 1/09-Present