123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • E-mail: email@example.com • Cellular: (123) 456-7890
JOHN D. HUBBARD
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Hospitality industry Mistake #1 click here experience (3 years): sales, planning, customer service, management and operations, development, and training
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with executives, colleagues, and clients
- Proven ability to maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Detail oriented with proven ability to follow tasks through completion
- Ability to understand core objectives and challenges of company and department
- Strong leadership, organizational and strategic skills
- Ability to plan, prioritize and execute projects in a timely manner
- Proven ability to maintain sales and revenue by generating repeat and new business
- Maximize revenue growth by meeting daily, monthly and quarterly revenue goals
Hotel Sales Manager- GHI Company
June 2010- present
- Prepared and presented marketing plans, sales literature, and contracts for clients to keep the hotel in conjunction with corporate quota
- Met Mistake #2 click herewith prospective clients in order to establish a business relationship
- Communicated effectively with the sales team and internal departments to meet organizational goals
Hotel Sales Manager- XYZ Corporation
June 2009-June 2010
- Increased RevPar, Occupancy and Caterings making Hotel the most profitable for ownership out of their five hotels while working all market segments.
- Technology used Merlin, Holidex Plus, Opera
Hotel Sales Manager- DEF, Incorporated
June 2009- March 2010
- Sell hotel guestrooms groups, catering services, and banquet facilities through direct client contact to maximize room revenue.
- Solicit new and existing accounts through methods of cold calling, direct sales calls, sales blitzes, and hotel tours.
- Manage and maintain relationships with key clients in order to produce group and or business travel.
- Negotiate Mistake #3 click hereguest room rates, meeting room rental, function space, and hotel services within approved booking guidelines.
- Interpersonal skills; professional & negotiation selling skills; cold calling
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Power point; Data analysis; Marriott Fosse & MARSHA; Hotel SalesPro; WinPM; Hyatt Reserve
New York University and University of California, San Diego, CA
Major: B.S. Marketing (Sales Concentration) GPA: 3.007 Degree Conferred: May 2009