Michale J. Scott
Since March 2008 Hotel Sales Manager
- Generated Mistake #1 click here over $150K during the first year of operations by creating a proven successful marketing strategy and executing business-to-business group sales
- Created and managed promotional and community events to increase awareness for the largest spa in the ABC collection
- Created and executed sales presentations for multiple women’s groups and non-profit organizations
- Collaborated with ABC Public Relations, Sales, and Catering departments to strengthen relationships and improve synergy for cross-promotional sales efforts
- Assisted with scheduling staff and monitoring day-to-day spa operations
2007 – 2008 Hotel Sales Manager
- Marketed Mistake #2 click here to corporate and insurance company clients.
- Responsibilities included selling guest rooms, scheduled meeting space and other Millennium services to customer groups, managed accounts, and conducted site inspections to solicit and generate new business.
- Prepared and presented effective proposals, maintained well organized documentation and reports, and utilizing Millennium systems.
- Worked as a team member with the sales and catering staff in close contact with assigned Administrative Assistant and other support staff.
2007 Hotel Sales Manager
- Results: Achieved 152% of sales goal for 2006 representing over 22,000 total room nights and $2.2M in revenue. Signed largest contract in hotel history 9600 room nights, $970,000 room revenue.
- Targeted marketsegments through direct mail, personal contact and phone calling. Developed relationships Mistake #3 click here with meeting planners and third parties to identify new business opportunities. Results: Achieved over 3,470 room rentals and revenue in excess of $340,000 in four months
- Organisation: Rigour and efficiency for significant projects
- Relationships: Easy to communicate with different speakers and negotiation abilities, technics of negotiation
- Communication: Able to lead a team and improve its performance
- Fluent English TOEIC Exam: 820 / 990
- German: Basic skills both written and oral
- Pack office and Internet
- Opera (Sales and Catering) expert: Superuser training complete
2004 – 2007 Management MBA New York University –
Service activities management – Marketing and communication