1245 main St., Fortville, IN. 789-123-4564 firstname.lastname@example.org
To seek new and like opportunities in the building industry to establish a long term and fulfilling career.
May 2007-Jan. 2010 XYZ corporation Miami , FL
- Manage daily Mistake #1 click hereclient business requirements.
- Identify new business opportunities that best utilize existing company infrastructure.
- Implement and facilitate account changes and new requirements.
- Confirm contractual client obligations are met to ensure client satisfaction and own corrective action process when non-compliance occurs.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and client counterparts.
- Generate accurate and timely client metrics.
- Manage account team to proactively develop and implement product and service solutions to increase client satisfaction, reduce client costs, and increase company’s profitability.
- Address operational escalations with client.
- Coordinate cross-functional client projects and SOW (Statement of Work) requirements.
- Provide supervision and direction to internal account team.
- Serve as primary client contact, and liaison between client and internal departments.
July 2000-April 2007 HI Company New Orleans, LA
- Successfully Mistake #2 click here sold >$32 M contract to higher education customer in FY 2007-08.
- Maintain annual sales pipeline of $17.5 M of targets and annual sales revenue quota of $3.5 M. Participate in industry tradeshows/conferences.
- Prospect, qualify, develop and maintain relationships with C-level executives to effectively sell energy efficiency solutions via consultative sales approach. Manage and negotiate procurement processes, legislative issues and financial structures between customers and HI Company. Manage internal team of 5-10 throughout process.
June 1998 – July 2000 EVP Group Minneapolis, MN
- Generate high volumes of sales activities that include prospective sale calling, follow-up calls, and sales order negotiation.
- Sell products and services to prospective companies and existing customers.
- Provide information and support to the Sales Team via weekly conference calls, e-mails and sales reports.
- Use sales force automation software to manage, conduct and update all sales activities.
1995 – 1998 Northwestern University Evanston, IL
B.S. in Packaging Technology
3.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale during last five semesters
click here Schlage lock keying
Bidding Software – 20/20, IQ, m2o, MW eConfigurator, Bidmaster.
Basic One Man CPR Lockout/Tag out
Confined Space Awareness Electrical/Fuse Safety
Hazwoper First Response Laboratory Chemical Safety
Burn Prevention and Fire Safety Radiation Awareness
Powder Explosion Awareness Forklift Instruction
GMP Procedures Microsoft Office
References are available on request.