Raleigh, NC 50005
Summary of Mistake #1 click hereQualifications Professional, career-minded individual with 10 years of computer products industry experience. Positive, energetic, organized, consultative sales oriented person with successful sales and sales management experience.
February 2000 – February 2002 DLS Company Raleigh, NC
Account Representative, Lead Agent
- Receive calls from customers from the U.K who are interested in booking car rental for the USA.
- Maintain the relationship between the company and tour broker to retain our mutual clients.
- Receive calls from the location when they are needing assistance applying tour vouchers , give explanation of what the rates may includes and any question regarding the voucher.
- Maintain a Mistake #2 click hererelationship the tour accounts to resolve queries when pre and post customer contact them with queries regarding their booking.
- Bridge communication with the billing department, accounting and all tour participating locations.
July 1996 – January 2000 BCO Service Cleveland, OH
Account Representative, Customer Service
- Answering incoming calls from the assigned accounts customers, providing them with the customer support and service they request.
- Processing quotes & orders for customer inquiring on product(s) they wish to purchase.
- Serve as a contact for our worldwide production plants and the assigned account customers, in coordinating scheduled shipping, expedite request to meet the customer’s requests.
- Responsible for providing customers with order acknowledgement documents, when orders are completed.
May 1993 – June 1996 VBC Group Fresno, CA
- Scan holes on sales floor and backroom inventory with handheld computer to prepare a precise order.
- Key in Mistake #3 click hereorders for accounts on handheld computer.
- Utilize incremental space to promote new products.
- Continue responsibilities as a Merchandiser.
1989 – 1993 San Diego State University San Diego, CA
- Bachelor of Science – Elementary Education
Additional Professional Activities
- Certified trainer for Professional Selling Skills by Achieve Global
- Trainer for Total Quality program
- Successfully completed Negotiation Training by Achieve Global
- Attended Disney Institute – Leadership Training Seminar
- Implemented “Thought of the Week” to encourage positive attitudes throughout the office
- Chaired Activities Committee
- Implemented the Sales Brag Board
- Created office “mascot” for recognition
- Member of Total Quality Steering Committee
Available Upon Request