999 Main Street ● Any Town, NY 99999 ● 999.999.9999 ● email@example.com
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
Account Management 2008-2009
- Results-oriented Mistake #1 click heresales professional with exposure to business development, marketing, strategies planning, client relationship management, and customer service.
- Ability to leverage skills and capabilities to participate in business and product sales activities.
- Proven success leading business development efforts, expanding customer base and increasing business relationships.
- Skilled in improving customer retention levels within highly competitive markets.
- Exceptional leadership abilities concerning team initiatives.
- Developed, managed, and implemented key marketing elements including direct marketing to businesses.
- Spearheaded training plans, including measurable goals and objectives, and course training materials.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
Account Management 2006-2008
- Completing Mistake #2 click hereand managing Broadcast and Print Traffic Instructions for the telephone account for the North Central and South Central regions.
- Creating weekly updates of XYZ and competition’s print ads in the Central regions using Competitrack.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
Research Assistant 2005 -2006
- Manage payroll account for 1500 employees.
- Process payroll reports for internal audits.
- Reconcile payroll report; bill vs. pay hours.
- Audit time keyed in the system.
- Process pay & bill rates adjustments as needed.
- Reviewed timeline and make recommendations to better streamline process ensuring deadlines are met.
New York Institute
click here of Technology New York, NY
Candidate for B.S. in Management with a concentration in Marketing, expected in June 2010; GPA 3.8/5.0
Relevant Coursework: Branding, New Product Development, Listening to the Customer, Business to Business Marketing, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics
Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Languages: Fluent in Spanish, English
Salsa Rueda, chess, classical music, traveling, bird-watching, pop culture