999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • Cell 999-999-9999 • E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
ABC Inc. August 4, 2008 – Present
Account Management Representative
- Notify customers Mistake #1 click hereof delinquent accounts via inbound and outbound calls
- Secured past due payments and organized payment arrangements for qualified customers
- Resolved customer service issues in an efficient and timely manner
- Exceeded department average payment amount, productivity, and scored call goals
- Trained on FDCPA rules and regulations
XYZ Corp. July 30, 2007 – July 25, 2008
Account Management Specialist and Contractor
- Format and strategize Purchase Orders into the billing system and send processed orders to their respective vendor.
- Take immediate and responsive action to all customer needs.
- Communicate to vendors in a quick and decisive manner with Purchase Order information and and or special instructions for shipping and other concerns.
- Keep detailed records of all processed orders.
BCD Inc. March 30, 2005 – Jun 20, 2006
- Work closely with Account Management team on client deliverables and campaigns.
- Assist the sales team by generating new sales leads found in media outlets.
- Manage Mistake #2 click hereand update Campaign Completion Reports on a daily basis for campaigns in progress.
- Assist Account Managers internally on campaign implementation including evaluating qualitative and quantitative feedback, developing strategies, optimizing creative and creating effective copy.
- Conduct market and competitive research as needed.
- Post new employment ads on job boards and coordinate the new hiring process especially for events and talent recruitment for nationwide database.
- Assist with development of optimization tactics for various campaigns.
- Design mock-ups for ad pitches.
PC Experience: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet Research tools, Windows XP
Fluent in Spanish
- Native proficiency Mistake #3 click herein reading, writing and speaking
- Ability to offer the same service and be helpful in either Spanish or English
Basic proficiency in French
- Basic proficiency in reading, writing and speaking
The University of New York December 2006
Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics
- Minor: French
New York Community College 2002 – 2003