999 Main Street, Any Town,NY 99999
Home: (999) 999-9999 Cell: (999) 999-9999 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager & Coordinator
- Managed, directed and coordinated construction documents for projects.
- Organized, prioritized and delegated work to meet project objectives utilizing strong supervisory and team leader communication skills.
- Reviewed Mistake #1 click hereproposals, engineering budgets, and negotiated contracts with supply vendors. Generated invoices and project change orders. Checked and approved subcontractor’s invoices.
- Performed schedule development, maintenance, and monitored material supplier activities and assembly of units. Supervised shop drawings, fabrication papers, and material takeoffs.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Highly motivated
- Excellent coordination
- Goal oriented
- Work ethic
ABC INC. ANY TOWN, NY
Technical Project Manager (2007-2008)
- Successfully implemented new office locations in NY with new systems; PC, Macintosh and new phone systems.
- Increased service efficiency by more than 50 percent through the redesign and implementation of new IS service policies, procedures, parts tracking, deployment and software support.
- Dramatically improved the perception of the IS department as a proactive environment.
- Enhanced network connectivity, stability, and user productivity as well as minimized downtime, by providing networking issues resolution and upgrading and augmenting local area network equipment.
- Administrated project lifecycle from initial system planning and technology acquisition through installation, training and operation.
- Managed proprietary information that is critical then analyze and determine which servers are at the highest risk and then schedule for upgrades.
- Instrumental in documenting operating procedures and implementing in regional offices.
XYZ CORP. ANY TOWN, NY
Technical Project Manager (2002-2007)
- Full Mistake #2 click hereaccountability for leading the definition, planning, execution, monitor, control and closing of multiple complex projects in an environment with a $25 billion dollar enterprise, consisting of dedicated, and hosted applications in a highly secure network. Risk management, communication plans and project status to executive stakeholders – formal PMO.
- Developed MS project plan with full PMLC methods to save $1 mil with a thin client WEB based application hosted remotely; iterative deliverables prioritized a high yield solution with training created for 3000 user base roll out – utilized SharePoint server.
- Developed web based data warehouse utilizing Oracle 10g application server technology with tiered replacement infrastructure, Web – application – database, with 9 UNIX servers and F5 load balancers in dev, test, production and disaster recovery (DR) environment. Informatica (ETL) was used to land data in a Business Objects universe for business intelligence reporting and management of 9 million sq. ft and $300 million in costs. Savings targeted space utilization, lease management, client billing, sub leases and compliance to corporate standards and policies. JDE integration with third party accounts payable.
BCD INC. ANY TOWN, NY
Technical Project & Program Manager
- Coordinated requirements definition, analysis, and refinement, yielding more comprehensive scope definition and reducing, eliminating rework and scope creep.
- Mandated detailed acceptance criteria from applicable stakeholders to ensure readiness for customer acceptance testing as well as establishing clear definition of validation criteria.
- Orchestrated resource management for optimized utilization of globally dispersed resources (employee and outsourced personnel, hardware), minimizing cost and schedule variance.
- Adapted organization’s software development processes, exploiting software development life cycle (SDLC) best practices while adhering to ISO, TL9000 quality mandates.
- Crafted weekly project status reports per PMO templates; tailored content and presentation for various stakeholder levels (VP, director, senior manager, customer) for optimal benefit.
- Collaborated with stakeholders Mistake #3 click here to assemble and drive ongoing team of cross-functional subject matter experts to reduce, eliminate systemic problems involving both functionality and process, thereby improving product usability and stakeholder satisfaction.
(Comparative AS Degree) 2 years Design and Drafting Technology, Princeton University
Certificate, CADD Computer Assisted Design and Drafting, New York University.
Computer literacy includes: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, 2D and 3D AutoCad.
Project Management Institute CAPM examination review course (currently enrolled).