999 Main Street, Any Town, NY
Telephone: (999) 999-9999
- Over 15 years of management, operations, and program development experience in the technology industry.
- An expert Project Manager with the ability to manage concurrent projects and cross functional teams.
- A proven ability to understand, identify and grow new business and technology opportunities.
ABC Inc. – Any Town, NY December 2008 – Current
Technical Project Manager
- Managed succ Mistake #1 click hereessful implementation of six new DB2 databases and Solaris servers into 3 different data centers. Increased outbound dialer capacity to approximately 100k calls per week.
- Managed successful on-schedule relocation of servers from test labs to controlled data center environments, providing much improved stability and server management resulting in increased application availability.
- Provided project management services teams on a number of work requests and projects over last year.
- Participated in BRD reviews and walk through, project JADs, maintained documentation for all teams in my group and all projects, facilitated periodic project specific meetings with stakeholders for status and issue resolution, and produced meeting minutes.
- Obtained team LOE and project delivery target commitments for upstream management reporting and capacity planning.
XYZ Corp. – Any Town, NY August 2003 – May 2006
Technical Project Manager
- Established the PM organization via creating templates for: Share Point project repositories, project scope statement, roles & responsibilities, work breakdown structure, communications plan, risk management plan & project approvals.
- Aligned matrix teams to create Operational Readiness Plans for implementing operations support for market driven products.
- As baseline PM processes were executed, documented lessons learned for improving processes for future projects.
- Created a Post Implementation survey to capture results of project from a customer perspective.
- Created Operations Playbook for key initiatives that contained consolidated information for supporting projects.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY June 2000 – August 2003
Technical Project Manage
- Independently manage Mistake #2 click here the full project life cycle, from initiation through implementation; including (but not limited to) requirements gathering and prioritization, defining scope and schedule, obtaining approvals, manage development and testing tasks and troubleshooting.
- Implementing Scrum methodology; projects divided into multiple sprints until completion is met.
- Coordinate and lead web development efforts of multiple teams (local and remote) to complete project deliverables.
- Oversee and actively participate in all aspects of project phases from requirements gathering to deployment, while maintaining momentum through completion of the project.
- Instrumental in coordinating requirements gathering sessions with end users, translating business needs into technical specifications, and communicating technical challenges to the business to negotiate alternate solutions when needed.
- Maintain and distribute updates to key documents for developers, testers, change management and end users; including business and technical requirements, wire frames and training guides.
- Accumulate and prioritize backlog tasks for future utilization.
- Assist in development of testing plans, scenarios and scripts and participate in user acceptance testing.
- Determine and communicate project time lines based on resource availability and desired business delivery dates.
- Report on project status, keeping all stakeholders apprised of status, issues, and scope changes.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
- Work with third-party subcontractors and technology partners, to create the Phone app.
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Identify and resolve and, or escalate issues appropriately in a timely fashion.
- Utilized large web based content management systems and applications such as Open Text CMS v7.5.
- Employ Atlassian JIRA for project and bug tracking.
- Technical comprehension to productively understand and converse with developers.
- Cross Functional and Technical Project Management
- Data Integration and Internal Business Systems Development
- Product, Service, and Mistake #3 click here Business Development
- Infrastructure and Internal Process Development
- Customer Relation Management
- SQL, Access
- Microsoft Office, Project, Visio
University of California San Diego 1989 -1992