Any Town, NY
Project Manager Mistake #1 click here with over 10 years works experience using independent company standards and PMI standards. Possessing fully developed communication and organization skills, I have successfully initiated and managed projects for Human Resources, Marketing, Manufacturing, Information Security and Information Technology. A successful Project Manager does not need years of experience in any one particular field. They should be able to apply their skills to custom fit any business model.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills; able to work under pressure and consistently meet deadlines; skilled at translating business requirement information and interpreting the needs of business units; extensive communication skills featuring business and technical writing methods, including deliverable.
- Schedule and track all meetings for each project.
- Managed projects in Earned Value environments.
- Strong customer service and leadership abilities
- Apply process management and analytical skills for various environments.
- Successfully oversaw and provided project analysis and requirements gathering for projects, from initiation to production, including the continued development and improvement of company-wide “in-house” applications.
- Champion Change Management Programs throughout business organizations.
- Broad documentation experience including gathering user requirements, business requirements, use and test cases, data sheets, user guidelines and case studies.
- Extensive Mistake #2 click here experience in all phases of Project Management with proven ability to bridge technical and business goals to provide business requirements and productive solutions.
- Introducing Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) initiative and keeping various projects within compliance of SOX.
- Execute presentations to Executives, Board Members, Departments and Project Teams.
- Presented and trained end users to utilize, Change Management, Share Point, Online Audio Conferencing, Channel Intelligence tracking and SAP.
- Project Management Training.
IT, Banking Environments, Manufacturing, Retail and Hospitality Industry.
Windows OS (Vista, XP, 2000), MS Office (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio), Team Dynamix (Project Tracking), Share Point, SAP, HEAT, Snag It, Primavera
Project Manager, April ’09 – Current
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
- Oversee budgeting, contractor set up, project schedule, using automated CAD and Project Manager Software.
- Permitting and final buyout.
- Construct multi-family and commercial projects to 50+ million.
- Skilled with estimating software as well. I am a true “go getter” that really loves the field of work that I perform.
- I have built projects from 500,000 to over 50 million, all from the ground up, with extensive background in site work, utilities and road work.
Product Manager, September ’08 – February ’09
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
- Project Manager for new product features and enhancements.
- Managed IT and Business PMs, Methods and Procedures writers, project testing and new feature releases.
- Created and managed project budgets.
- Member of the Product Review Board evaluating and approving product solutions.
- Developed and implemented product improvements, including process flow analysis and presentation (Visio). Worked with Six Sigma team to improve procedures once the product was in full production.
- Wrote procedures Mistake #3 click here and product advisories.
- Presented product sales performance to senior management (PowerPoint, Excel).
- Consulted with Sales management on potential new customer product presentations.
- Participated in Sales meetings with customers to insure proper customer expectations.
Project Manager, February ’08 – September ’08
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- Review of all Contract documents of the General Contractor and of the Sub -Contractors.
- Compile and review RFI’s, Daily Logs, Change Orders, Meeting Minutes and all other pertinent documents for input into a data base.
- Responsible for upgrading the existing facilities to current ADA and fire code standards.
- The work included installation of elevators and new stairways. Widened doors, upgraded HVAC units in several buildings, replaced windows and frames, replaced flooring, added wiring for new computer networks and security.
- PMI Certification Course Completed
- University of Florida – General Education
- Project Management Institute (PMI)